Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We really are Chads in Incel bodies

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I saw post about this earlier this week and it's so true,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] there are so[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] many ugly men who just eminate the blue and red pill[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] thinking if they're nice they will get 10/10[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Stacies.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Some sub 4s live their whole lives[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] without giving a shit.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]n contrary to popular belief[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] in real life we are pretty chill (we don't act irl the way we do here),[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] we're just shy[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] men[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] who would love if a girl gave us attention,[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] shy[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] pretty boys are like us but drown[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] in pussy because of[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] his looks.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] God[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] took[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] a shit on us while creating us.[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

Cope. Chad is not shy

NekoStance said:
Cope. Chad is not shy

Chad would be shy if he didn't get the constant daily validation that comes from his looks.

NekoStance said:
Cope. Chad is not shy

Pretty Boy Chads are shy, those are the guys that girls say they want when they say "I luv nerdy guyss xD"

iiiTeMpeR said:
Pretty Boy Chads are shy, those are the guys that girls say they want when they say "I luv nerdy guyss xD"

They soon become not shy, once puberty finishes

NekoStance said:
Cope. Chad is not shy

may Allah infuse wisdom in your mind and make you open your eyes

nausea said:
may Allah infuse wisdom in your mind and make you open your eyes

Allah is more cope

NekoStance said:
Allah is more cope

Allah gave us the order, not following His wisdom is cope

may Allah give you the determination to document yourself

Nobody is "chad in incel body" because being chad is about having a certain body, not a certain mindset.