Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel we really are born just to suffer.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
people give us a plethora of advice, which pretty much always backfires and/or never works. and then they usually end up saying "you're not entitled to..." or "just deal with it."

it got me thinking that they basically tell us to just accept our fates. people are going to reproduce and we'll just die out. hell, it's not even just about getting laid/getting a gf. the unattractive will face discrimination, no matter how big, no matter how small, and we'll just have to deal with it. and on top of this discrimination, we'll pretty much have no easy access to suicide/euthanasia.

so now, we have to live this miserable life without an easy way of ending it. i know you can just cope, play video games or some shit, but when that runs out, you'll feel horrible. what then? find more copes? this is really how we have to live? cope or rope, while others live a better life for just being born attractive.

i honestly believe that incels/unattractive men deserve something from the government or some shit cause this life can get pretty miserable when you don't have something to keep you happy. no gf, no friends, no validation, and eventually no copes. we don't all grow up to be outliers.

sorry, this was kinda a vent, i guess :forcedsmile:
incel uprising (in minecraft) when :feelsLSD:

I suffered a lot but as i began not giving a fuck and finding good copes I feel alright

and then they usually end up saying "you're not entitled to..." or "just deal with it."
remarks like this are silent acknowledgements about our condition, their purpose is to dismiss our complaints and keep us away from bothering them. what is hypocritical however is that normies still expect us to uphold altruistic values whenever an incel goes ER, somehow normies see themselves as entitled to protection from inceldom when it affects them in return, momentarily side stepping their previously held dog eat dog mentality.

Last edited:
you hedonism max and make cope your Number 1 priority

fuck others , its about you in this shithole .

"life is nothing more than a trip from the maternity ward to the crematorium." - alan watts

Honestly this is major life fuel though, every single person around you doesn’t care about you and wants you to face a fate of suffering. So now you have ZERO obligation to do good deeds for, or be kind to the people around you.

They show you how they feel about you on a daily basis, so can you. I aim to be the least empathetic and absolute shittiest person on a daily basis. Why?

to piss off people around me. Make them upset. I WANT people to be mad at me, and not be able to do anything about it. Getting back at those who make us suffer, rather than just curling up, receding, and roping, is the ultimate life fuels

remarks like this are silent acknowledgements about our condition, their purpose is to dismiss our complaints and keep us away from bothering them. what is hypocritical however is that normies still expect us to uphold altruistic values whenever an incel goes ER, somehow normies see themselves as entitled to protection from inceldom when it affects them in return, momentarily side stepping their previously held dog eat dog mentality.
true

Honestly this is major life fuel though, every single person around you doesn’t care about you and wants you to face a fate of suffering. So now you have ZERO obligation to do good deeds for, or be kind to the people around you.

They show you how they feel about you on a daily basis, so can you. I aim to be the least empathetic and absolute shittiest person on a daily basis. Why?

to piss off people around me. Make them upset. I WANT people to be mad at me, and not be able to do anything about it. Getting back at those who make us suffer, rather than just curling up, receding, and roping, is the ultimate life fuels