Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We rate people differently based off of whether they identify as incel or not

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve noticed this. I’ve seen pics of people who are not incels and they are rated as normie tier, but then if we see a pic of someone who is on the same level as that normie teir dude but he posts on IncelsWithoutHate for example, and they claim to be incel, he is rated as incel tier, and is told “it’s over brocel”. JFL. We need to stop doing this and accept the reality:

THE MAJORITY OF MEN ARE INCELS/NEARCELS IN 2020. That is the truth.

If he is normie tier, he’s more than likely nearcel. Problem is he’s probably blue pilled.

Dunno wtf u talking about I usually don’t rate ppl I’m bad at it I don’t see what u mean

Don’t rate anyone because that’s some solid levels of faggotry. I usually split it up in three groups:

Chad (High SMV)

Normalfag (Passing SMV)

Incel (Shit SMV)

THE MAJORITY OF MEN ARE INCELS/NEARCELS IN 2020. That is the truth.
The difference between an incel and a nearcel is so major that outing yourself as a nearcel will get you a ban here.
I feel my life would be immeasurably better if I could get a girlfriend for 6 months every 5 years.

it's vagina-fucker halo and everyone respects it.

inb4 your parents hate you because you didn't complete a college degree and now have a mediocre job

inb4 some faggot's dad calls him "boss" when he never went to college and is unemployed but posts gf pics on social media

The difference between an incel and a nearcel is so major that outing yourself as a nearcel will get you a ban here.
I feel my life would be immeasurably better if I could get a girlfriend for 6 months every 5 years.
I thought a nearcel was a lucky lay with a fat girl every few years?
Don’t rate anyone because that’s some solid levels of faggotry. I usually split it up in three groups:

Chad (High SMV)

Normalfag (Passing SMV)

Incel (Shit SMV)
Typical GrAYcels. We rate people here all the time. Stop being insecure about your sexuality. Just because I rate a dude doesn’t mean I want to fuck him.

All graycels should be banned on site.

Then most guys I know are normies because they get laid more than that.

Typical GrAYcels. We rate people here all the time. Stop being insecure about your sexuality. Just because I rate a dude doesn’t mean I want to fuck him.

All graycels should be banned on site.
JFL and it's on sight*

Never noticed