Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We only exist to be mogged.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The biggest question people ask is "what is the meaning of life". Depending on the person, the answer varies. For Chads, it's to live like a God, pounding hundreds of foids and being worshipped by everyone. For Foids, it's to fuck tons of Chads in hopes they will lock one down. For Normie men, it's to orbit the foids in hopes they give up chasing Chads and settle into a relationship with them. For us? We only exist to be mogged.

When you go into school or work, a social hierarchy forms, and your designated place is at the bottom. After all, someone has to be at the bottom. That's why normies want incels to "go outside", so they themselves aren't at the bottom. They hate this forum because we can be comfortable without having to be mogged. Those normies are becoming the new losers, the new incels, and they desperately want us to show ourselves in public so they can mog us.

Are you a manlet? Everytime you go outside someone taller than you will look down on your subhumanity. Are you ethinic? Every time you go outside white people will look down upon your subhumanity. Are you ugly? Every time you go outside better looking people will look down upon your subhumanity. Are you autistic? Every time you try to socialize NTs will look down upon your subhumanity. Do you not have a fucking driver's license? Every time you're walking outside people driving will look down upon your subhumanity, including 17 year old girls on their way to get creampied at Chad's House.

Why do you think IncelTears exists? Are they really trying to give advice and be a watchdog community? No, they're a bunch of subhumans like us who can't accept their fate and need someone to look down upon. So they congregate on cuckit and cherrypick our craziest shitposts and tell each other "TeeHee, inkwells have a terrible personality. No wonder they can't get laid." Meanwhile BrazilianSigma, the worst of the worst, has to try to karma mog all those IT fags to try to acheive some meaning in his pathetic life.

What if God exists? Well, that only furthers my point. After all, God created a bunch of angels, but made sure they were inferior to him. Lucifer got pissed and tried to be equal, but God said, "know your place moggee" and cast him out of heaven. He then created Adam and Eve, but didn't give them knowledge of good and evil. He made sure to put the tree there to tempt them, and also allowed Satan in the garden to deceive them. When they tried to be equal to God, he kicked them out, because he wanted to mog them. Furthermore, if an afterlife exists, we likely will end up in hell while all the sexhavers go to heaven to kiss God's ass. They willl look down upon us as if we "deserve" hell. In hell, we will all be suffering, but not equally, because serial killers like Ted Bundy who got to have sex with lots of foids will be there, and Satan will also be there, the most beautiful creature in all of existence. Our mogging will never end.

TL;DR, it's not over, it never fucking began.

Last edited:
It is about mogged and being emasculated by females.

Some of your other posts I read weren't high IQ, but this one definitely is high IQ.

Mog or be mogged

Female Driving was a mistake.

It really was. It will be the final demise of men. First females took the horses and now the cars. Soonish we are only allowed to crawl. I have to go even further beyond by starting to walk on my hands. I will also wear weighting clothings for the rest of my life.

Astronomical IQ

It really was. It will be the final demise of men. First females took the horses and now the cars. Soonish we are only allowed to crawl. I have to go even further beyond by starting to walk on my hands. I will also wear weighting clothings for the rest of my life.

Soon only females will be allowed to drive.

Great post. Valid concept.

Horrible, but true.

The biggest question people ask is "what is the meaning of life". Depending on the person, the answer varies. For Chads, it's to live like a God, pounding hundreds of foids and being worshipped by everyone. For Foids, it's to fuck tons of Chads in hopes they will lock one down. For Normie men, it's to orbit the foids in hopes they give up chasing Chads and settle into a relationship with them. For us? We only exist to be mogged.

When you go into school or work, a social hierarchy forms, and your designated place is at the bottom. After all, someone has to be at the bottom. That's why normies want incels to "go outside", so they themselves aren't at the bottom. They hate this forum because we can be comfortable without having to be mogged. Those normies are becoming the new losers, the new incels, and they desperately want us to show ourselves in public so they can mog us.

Are you a manlet? Everytime you go outside someone taller than you will look down on your subhumanity. Are you ethinic? Every time you go outside white people will look down upon your subhumanity. Are you ugly? Every time you go outside better looking people will look down upon your subhumanity. Are you autistic? Every time you try to socialize NTs will look down upon your subhumanity. Do you not have a fucking driver's license? Every time you're walking outside people driving will look down upon your subhumanity, including 17 year old girls on their way to get creampied at Chad's House.

Why do you think IncelTears exists? Are they really trying to give advice and be a watchdog community? No, they're a bunch of subhumans like us who can't accept their fate and need someone to look down upon. So they congregate on cuckit and cherrypick our craziest shitposts and tell each other "TeeHee, inkwells have a terrible personality. No wonder they can't get laid." Meanwhile BrazilianSigma, the worst of the worst, has to try to karma mog all those IT fags to try to acheive some meaning in his pathetic life.

What if God exists? Well, that only furthers my point. After all, God created a bunch of angels, but made sure they were inferior to him. Lucifer got pissed and tried to be equal, but God said, "know your place moggee" and cast him out of heaven. He then created Adam and Eve, but didn't give them knowledge of good and evil. He made sure to put the tree there to tempt them, and also allowed Satan in the garden to deceive them. When they tried to be equal to God, he kicked them out, because he wanted to mog them. Furthermore, if an afterlife exists, we likely will end up in hell while all the sexhavers go to heaven to kiss God's ass. They willl look down upon us as if we "deserve" hell. In hell, we will all be suffering, but not equally, because serial killers like Ted Bundy who got to have sex with lots of foids will be there, and Satan will also be there, the most beautiful creature in all of existence. Our mogging will never end.

TL;DR, it's not over, it never fucking began.
Infinity IQ.

Age of the fucking universe IQ post OP

Based AF. It’s a mog or be mogged work.

Someones has to be on the bottom,people feel better when they see us around,because they know we are genetic garbage.

Was this over before, before it ever began!?

We exist to wageslave for society so chad and stacy can have a nice life together and further the human race

i get what youre saying, but this isnt always true, getting mogged is a lot of the time a side effect of people climbing the hierarchy or being better than rather than it being a goal in it of itself,most normies dont prioritize mogging others its more so that its a prerequisite to acquiring success. the suffering of the mogged and the losers is usually trivialized, not prioritized.

i get what youre saying, but this isnt always true, getting mogged is a lot of the time a side effect of people climbing the hierarchy or being better than rather than it being a goal in it of itself,most normies dont prioritize mogging others its more so that its a prerequisite to acquiring success. the suffering of the mogged and the losers is usually trivialized, not prioritized.

I don't know man. What about bullying and bragging? Aren't those actions based in mogging?

Such is the fate of a sub8.

Do you not have a fucking driver's license? Every time you're walking outside people driving will look down upon your subhumanity, including 17 year old girls on their way to get creampied at Chad's House.

Just fucking brutal, you bitch slapped me across the face with this line. The driver license pill is just too much, I keep getting lifemogged by 16 year old foids.

All in all, high IQ post. Its a mog or be mogged world

The meaning of life is to impregnate as many foids as possible and cucks have made that illegal unless you are chad