Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We,on this site, are all Sodomites/Perverts

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Think about it, we are highly unnatural, like Homos or other sexual deviants, we do not live normal and healthy lives, we are deprived of a basic need in life, which is a sexual relationship with a woman.
It is no wonder when people ask us if we are Gay after all these years not engaging with the other sex like most men do.
Yes, we are against nature, a product of over-civilisation just like Homos and other degenerates.

speak for yourself.

I disagree. I think this society we are in is the perverted and degenerate. How are so many hard working men unable to find any partner at all, let alone a virgin in this society?

There's prostitutes.

speak for yourself.
You don't get the point, you just read "sodomite" and thought I mean being a fag....

I disagree. I think this society we are in is the perverted and degenerate. How are so many hard working men unable to find any partner at all, let alone a virgin in this society?
Well I mean that we are unhealthy in a sense that we live on the edge of society, like degenerates, we are not normal despite having normal longing unlike disgusting perverts and gays.

We're worse than sodomites, we are jews inside the Roman Empire.

Last edited:
We're becoming the new normal though. We may already be outnumbering the gays, but unlike them we have terrible PR.
DwdNfQmWsAA97ae large

We still go against nature, we SHOULD be fucking chicks.
Sexual competition is as natural as breathing, and we are just the losers. Historically for humans, the majority of men were losers in this competition so there's nothing unnatural or unusual about us. It's the civilization that's unnatural because it allowed for men who cannot compete to reproduce anyway.

We live in highly atypical times. Internet is a game changer. Not even normies are normal these days. Fractured attention, extreme violence and hardcore sex available for 11 year old children in their smartphones. liberal societies are fucked. Widespread use of powerful drugs. Misinformation, conspiracy theories, distrust, isolation etc

We are probably all going to hell after checking out of this shitty life while the sex having sociopaths go to heaven.

Isn't society too? to begin

:dafuckfeels: Never ever associate incels with homos

We're not that degenerate :feelswhat:

We're just the losers in the race of sexual competition.