Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We never asked to be born inferior

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
They seriously think inceldom is a choice? Do they think we enjoy being lonely and hateful?These fucking females deep down know genetics is the only thing that matters when determining a male's sexual attractiveness. NOTHING ASIDES FROM YOUR FACE, HAIR, HEIGHT, AND DICK SIZE PLAYS A ROLE IN YOUR SEXUAL ATTRACTIVENESS.

Throughout highschool I was rejected and isolated due to my inferior genetic traits. This rejection due to factors outside of my control is what made me hateful. What I saw was the brutal reality of this species.

The thing is, nobody gets through life without suffering.

Even guys who do end up reproducing.

They have to wageslave 40 years.

So, it's a perspective to keep in mind.

They seriously think inceldom is a choice? Do they think we enjoy being lonely and hateful?These fucking females deep down know genetics is the only thing that matters when determining a male's sexual attractiveness. NOTHING ASIDES FROM YOUR FACE, HAIR, HEIGHT, AND DICK SIZE PLAYS A ROLE IN YOUR SEXUAL ATTRACTIVENESS.

Throughout highschool I was rejected and isolated due to my inferior genetic traits. This rejection due to factors outside of my control is what made me hateful. What I saw was the brutal reality of this species.
High iq:blackpill:

Why are you expecting a vain cunt like Shannon Rose Bosanac to treat you with respect?

Such "superior" creatures would rope if forced to live our lives.

They know we are like this because we were born ugly but it doesn't matter to them. If you are an ugly man you are worth less than cent, tbh people even hate us just by looking at our faces.
Even if they find out about all of that it won't change anything, the hatred they have for ugly men is far greater than any possible compassion they might have.

The thing is, nobody gets through life without suffering.

"Suffering":

244053397 4477562145668024 8235631267237736746 n

Sadly, she never completed the "transition".

I'm inferior?
Who's inferior??
You need to check the interior o[UWSL]f the system, that cares about only one culture[/UWSL]

And that is why: w[UWSL]e gotta take the power back![/UWSL]

yes but i cannot blame the normies anymore

from their point of view, they think that hard work does pay off.

I'm tired of it too, is it hard to understand that it's all because of the looks? nobody chooses to be incel
To tell the truth what they want is that the low value man suffer in silence

Last edited:
It’s natural selection plain and simple, the foid favors the men with the more “superior” genes , they will live more of a quality of life than the man with the “inferior” genes. We fail in jobs,getting treated with respect,women etc, it’s all predetermined