Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal We need war to be able to die thinking we had life

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Most men are doomed to miserable lives

And that's what wars are for, to kill those who had no life, without the burden of suicide, for a cause, which really doesn't matter what it is.

This is brutal but it's true, one of the biggest causes of death before the agricultural revolution was tribal wars, (if I'm not mistaken something like 20-40%)
You may think this is cruel, and it is, but to me, compared to suicide or even worse the rotting miserable life of most men, I don't know...
And I don't see any other reality, not even in Sharia would you stop having miserable truecels, even in societies like that what exists are certain men with harems and others with nothing or a whore who doesn't love him

Basically most men. Foids do not love, they just use as parasite what they do not lust.
Do you think that the lives of non genetically gifted men are less miserable in a culture like Islamic theocracies? I believe so, but it is not enough to take away the burden of being born that way.

Do you think that the lives of non genetically gifted men are less miserable in a culture like Islamic theocracies? I believe so, but it is not enough to take away the burden of being born that way.
It is just how much men are decieved by nature. In countries where foids do not have freedom, they must exchange sex for resources (marriage) Although the neighbor, who is a Chaddam, is more attractive to them, he barely has any work.

And that's what wars are for, to kill those who had no life, without the burden of suicide, for a cause, which really doesn't matter what it is
True

In the past, you would be rewarded with pussy for going to war, like with the Muslim conquests or Vikings. Today some Jews make money from your death, and you rot in the ground as your women fuck niggers, and you are replaced with brown people.