Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need total stepfather death

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Imagine being such a pathetic excuse of a man that you willingly decide to take care of the sperm of another man. Single mothers are the absolute bottom of the barrel, id say even worse than landwhales. Imagine seeing Chads offspring grow up and mog you into the astrorealm, while you will never have offspring because of your inferior genetics. Being single and dying alone is unironically a better and more peaceful way of living.

Some men can't afford to be picky. Beggars can't be choosers. If she gives you sex often and is somewhat nice, it beats inceldom as long as you aren't paying much towards her shitty kids or responsible for them

True, it's pure cuckdom.

I agree
It's a very cucked thing to do

Some men can't afford to be picky. Beggars can't be choosers. If she gives you sex often and is somewhat nice, it beats inceldom as long as you aren't paying much towards her shitty kids or responsible for them
Step fathers can be happy if they get sex at all and even if they do its only a matter of a few years until he will be posting on r/deadbedrooms. The foid will never respect you because she knows you are desperate and will put her kids always above you

In the end, exchanging a beta is sex for resources.

One of the big questions I've always asked myself is to what extent beckies can endure not throwing up on their partners.

Idk some normie men are truly garbage too so some foids dont wanna stay with them. In some cases this might be a good opportunity for an incel :feelswhat:

Step fathers can be happy if they get sex at all and even if they do its only a matter of a few years until he will be posting on r/deadbedrooms. The foid will never respect you because she knows you are desperate and will put her kids always above you
I know. In rare cases, it works out better, but most of the time it’s shit. Just not worth it usually

In the end, exchanging a beta is sex for resources.

One of the big questions I've always asked myself is to what extent beckies can endure not throwing up on their partners.
To be honest, shouldn’t be that hard for them. The guys they are “enduring” are usually no worse than their looksmatch, but they are so entitled they want Chad despite only being a 5/10 themselves

To be honest, shouldn’t be that hard for them. The guys they are “enduring” are usually no worse than their looksmatch, but they are so entitled they want Chad despite only being a 5/10 themselves
Makes sense, really.