Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need TOtal NiggerDeath

Incel Rap Genius

Incel Rap Genius

卍Führer of the Extinctionist Incelosopher Gang卍
★★★★★
Fuck Ngigers. bunch of brain dead big black spook ass niggerfaggots niggers NIGGER yeah thats rright i said it NIGGERS bunch of fucking stupid fucking NIGGErs ALEX is sayin' tjis shit FUCK NIGGERS we need TND

im carpet bombing the shit out of africa if i ever get the nuclear codes

are blackcels at all prominent on this site these days

Niggers have it easy. In my area when I go out, I see BMWF couples than same race ones. I went to a state fair once, and every hot girl was with a black guy, I don't think its just me focusing on that, cause I was hoping I'm wrong and looking for same race couples. It was like a nightmare. I still see this shit often when I go to the grocery store.

Niggers have it easy. In my area when I go out, I see BMWF couples than same race ones. I went to a state fair once, and every hot girl was with a black guy, I don't think its just me focusing on that, cause I was hoping I'm wrong and looking for same race couples. It was like a nightmare. I still see this shit often when I go to the grocery store.
Same here. They all deny JBB, but JBB is law in the west. Whenever i go outside i never see white couples, its always BMWF.

Same here. They all deny JBB, but JBB is law in the west. Whenever i go outside i never see white couples, its always BMWF.
I just can't accept its happening, like someone tell me I'm in a coma. That's how you know this world is for sure fucked up, there is no god or anything. That's the biggest argument against god and morality.

Letting the ugliest race taint the beauty of the prettiest and best one, and white guys go around listening to their music and supporting them. This world is rotten to the core.

The only spiritual force that exists, if it exists, must be evil then.

Last edited:
I just can't accept its happening, like someone tell me I'm in a coma. That's how you know this world is for sure fucked up, there is no god or anything. That's the biggest argument against god and morality.

Letting the ugliest race taint the beauty of the prettiest and best one, and white guys go around listening to their music and supporting them. This world is rotten to the core.

The only spiritual force that exists, if it exists, must be evil then.
I agree with everything you said brocel

It's so over :feelscry: i just hope im dead soon and dont have to watch society deteriorate any further. If that's even possible

If you let your foids do whatever they want, you will be wiped off the face of this Earth.

I agree with everything you said brocel

It's so over :feelscry: i just hope im dead soon and dont have to watch society deteriorate any further. If that's even possible
By the way, I'm actually a curry by race but wasn't born there. What do you think of me given I said all that? lol.

By the way, I'm actually a curry by race but wasn't born there. What do you think of me given I said all that? lol.
I'd rather talk with a based curry than with a soy white guy, so there's that. You seem fine, you havent said anything that's made me dislike you.

Despite what my username is, i actually do try to judge people as individuals. Sometimes i wish i had chosen a different name but oh well it is what it is

I'd rather talk with a based curry than with a soy white guy, so there's that. You seem fine, you havent said anything that's made me dislike you.

Despite what my username is, i actually do try to judge people as individuals. Sometimes i wish i had chosen a different name but oh well it is what it is
Are there races you wouldn't tolerate, like blacks? Irl I can't legally go around attacking blacks, so I just try to act friendly, but I still hate them. I'd never consider a negro to be based no matter what he does. They will always be subhumans in my eyes.

Your name is based, there's nothing to be ashamed of.

Are there races you wouldn't tolerate, like blacks?
I dont tolerate jews. They are the lowest of the low. Hypothetically if i was already friends with someone and then they revealed to me they were a jew maybe id stick around (but id lose all trust for him), but if i knew he was a jew from the get-go then I wouldn't trust a word he ever said, and i would try to spend as little time near him as possible.

Honestly, mexicans as well. I used to not hate them but ever since my mexican neighbors moved in i just have an unreal level of hatred for spics. Every stereotype youve ever heard about them is true.

Irl I can't legally go around attacking blacks, so I just try to act friendly, but I still hate them.
Yeah, ive tried trusting niggers way too many times, and i get burned every single f-ing time. Of course im friendly to them because i know tyrone wouldnt hesitate to waste me if i so much as annoyed him.

There was a time when i had black aquaniances years ago but im afraid thay time might be over. Before 2020, there were at least some blacks who didnt hate white people. But now after 2020 that has changed. Every single black person wants whitey dead. They would kill me with no hesitation if they knew they could get away with it.

I'd never consider a negro to be based no matter what he does. They will always be subhumans in my eyes.
Agreed. I would say blacks can do based things but theyre pretty rare. Malcolm X knew about the jews, and as much as i hate that nigger, he was better than martin luther coon will ever be. he spoke about how the jewish media would post his quotes everywhere when he spoke bad about the white man, but it was complete silence when he spoke out against the jews. He hated white liberals and said jews are responsible for blacks hating whites, which is true. He even teamed up with GLR, leader of the American Nazi Party, to protest against racemixing which is pretty hilarious imo.

HK Edgerton was pretty cool too, i dont know if he's still alive but he spent his whole life standing against the soyboys who say the confederate flag is a hate symbol. It's literally just a flag that represents the american south and he's the only black man on the planet who recognizes that. That's not necessarily "based", especially in the context we're talking in, but to see a black man going against the media is pretty rare, theyre usually dumb sheep who just follow what the jew on tv says. As someome from the US south i definitely respect him. I want to fly my confederate flag but I'll get shot nowadays if i do because people think its racist. Like, yes, i AM racist, but the confederate flag has nothing to do with that lmao.

But in general yeah, the average tyrones and jamals you see on the street are disgusting, evil, vile, subhumans who serve zero purpose in this world. I dont know what kind of god would create such disgusting and wicked creatures.

Your name is based, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
Thanks fren :feelsYall: