Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need total cyclist death

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I fucking hate cyclist so much. They are so fucking entitled and never follow traffic rules. And instead of using ways that were made specifically for cyclists, these fuckers STILL use the street, which forces car drivers like me to slow down. Every morning from Mon-Fri when i drive to work, 90% of cyclist use the street instead of the special cyclist way, i hope they get chronic diarrhea for making my life purposefully harder and enraging me.

Last edited:
Wojak black girl wavy hair thumbnail

Biker's fault.

I'm a cyclist. I always use the roads because in the countryside there are no sidewalks or side roads. I've had drivers who drove really close to me, at a very fast speed so they probably want to scare me. They are most likely triggered by my presence. It's fun to trigger normies. I only ride my bicycle because i don't have a drivers license or a car, otherwise i wouldn't. So i have no choice but to take my bicycle sometimes. I also take the bus.

I'm a cyclist. Deal with it:feelskek:

I fucking hate cyclist so much. They are so fucking entitled and never follow traffic rules. And instead of using ways that were made specifically for cyclists, these fuckers STILL use the street, which forces car drivers like me to slow down. Every morning from Mon-Fri when i drive to work, 90% of cyclist use the street instead of the special cyclist way, i hope they get chronic diarrhea for making my life purposefully harder and enraging me.
We need total death
Just fucking wipe out everyone

I'm a cyclist. I always use the roads because in the countryside there are no sidewalks or side roads. I've had drivers who drove really close to me, at a very fast speed so they probably want to scare me. They are most likely triggered by my presence. It's fun to trigger normies. I only ride my bicycle because i don't have a drivers license or a car, otherwise i wouldn't. So i have no choice but to take my bicycle sometimes. I also take the bus.

Truecel mobile
No way, it's cool as fuck. It probably cost more than a car though. Imagine Chad driving one of those. He would still get pussy.

Just looked it up. It costed $2000.

Last edited:
No way, it's cool as fuck. It probably cost more than a car though. Imagine Chad driving one of those. He would still get pussy.
As soon as chad steps in that thing bis genes become inferior and he transforms into “the friend” that all the redditors know

As soon as chad steps in that thing bis genes become inferior and he transforms into “the friend” that all the redditors know
No i think most foids would still find it cute in a way. What type of car you have don't really matter. Just look at ER.

As a footwalker, i hate them because they make me feel afraid to walk, and they shout at me if i walk like i want.

Foids would love Chad because he's caring for the environment and that climate bs stuff. So woke, green etc
All these leftist climate foids would get instantly wet

Based. Fuck all cyclists.

I took my drivers license in a biking city or whatever you want to call it, having to always watch the bike lane and having some slow fucker pedal at 6km/h not giving and fuck and having them pedal full speed across the walks, i've cycled myself to work but I at least wasn't so retarded I did it in the middle of the street or plain dangerous stuff just because "lé law was on my side".

Also the fact most cyclist doesn't know a single traffic rule and act completely retarded making sharp lefts and rights without signaling or hell even saw some dumb old bitch pedal in a crossing when it was yellow light, fuck cities, fuck cyclist and especially fuck cyclist dense cities.

As a footwalker, i hate them because they make me feel afraid to walk, and they shout at me if i walk like i want.
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Around 3 years ago, i was nearly ran over by a cyclist and he didnt even rang or warn me any other way

i know right! i was at a fucking bus stop stressing about the scooter company scamming me, and this fucking american biker goes 25km/h screaming
"smart phones for smart people!" fucking dumbass, say that to my face faggot

I hate those entitled cunts so much

Thought that they weren't an issue in EvROPE, due to the fact that they had better lanes/sections for them: Frankly, I dont know why they're even allowed on the road.

We need Total Cyclist Death, it's the only answer.

Kill cyclists . Behead cyclists . Roundhouse kick a cyclists into the concrete. Slam dunk a cyclists baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy cyclists. Defecate in a cyclists food. Launch cyclists into the sun. Stir fry cyclists in a wok. Toss cyclists into active volcanoes. Urinate into a cyclists gas tank. Judo throw cyclists into a wood chipper. Twist cyclists heads off. Report cyclists to the IRS. Karate chop cyclists in half. Curb stomp pregnant black cyclists . Trap cyclists in quicksand. Crush cyclists in the trash compactor. Liquefy cyclists in a vat of acid. Eat cyclists . Dissect cyclists . Exterminate cyclists in the gas chamber. Stomp cyclists skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate cyclists in the oven. Lobotomize cyclists . Mandatory abortions for cyclists . Grind cyclists fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown cyclists in fried chicken grease. Vaporize cyclists with a ray gun. Kick old cyclists down the stairs. Feed cyclists to alligators. Slice cyclists with a katana.(in GTA)

Kill cyclists . Behead cyclists . Roundhouse kick a cyclists into the concrete. Slam dunk a cyclists baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy cyclists. Defecate in a cyclists food. Launch cyclists into the sun. Stir fry cyclists in a wok. Toss cyclists into active volcanoes. Urinate into a cyclists gas tank. Judo throw cyclists into a wood chipper. Twist cyclists heads off. Report cyclists to the IRS. Karate chop cyclists in half. Curb stomp pregnant black cyclists . Trap cyclists in quicksand. Crush cyclists in the trash compactor. Liquefy cyclists in a vat of acid. Eat cyclists . Dissect cyclists . Exterminate cyclists in the gas chamber. Stomp cyclists skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate cyclists in the oven. Lobotomize cyclists . Mandatory abortions for cyclists . Grind cyclists fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown cyclists in fried chicken grease. Vaporize cyclists with a ray gun. Kick old cyclists down the stairs. Feed cyclists to alligators. Slice cyclists with a katana.(in GTA)
Kek I love this copypasta