Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to take blackpiliing to the real world

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
We need to create easily digestible and potent blackpills that can be put on flyers, stickers, etc. We need to take the blackpill to the next step and spread our message to as many sub 8 males as we can reach. I've been writing on walls for the past couple of weeks, but I want to be more professional and convincing, not some lunatic that scribbles on bathroom walls.

If we can create professional flyers and other information dissemination schemes, we can effectually spread the blackpill. It is our duty, and the next step for us. This is blackpill dawah and blackpill jihad.

Normies don't care about facts, they care about which side of the debate has a fucking vagina

I almost forget that the majority of males are bluepilled. the thought of not understanding the blackpill is foreign to me.

This, and we focus on the 80/20 rule, heightism and personality.

I've been writing on walls for the past couple of weeks, but I want to be more professional and convincing, not some lunatic that scribbles on bathroom walls.

Based graffiticel. What did you specifically write?

We can use flyers with real foids of twitter claiming that manlets should sui for example.
We got two things: blackpilling and infuriate the guy against the whores

Normslimes dont care about facts. They care about feefees and their ego. If you can gutpunch them with a 1-2, a stroking of their ego and an immediate takedown with blackpills, that may get their attention. Something like "You're a king and bitches love you. Actually you're a piece of shit and here's why (science)".

Last edited:
Stop prisoner rape prisoner rape awareness girl guy joke guyhelp outdoor 47891 preview adeevee

We need pics like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back