Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to support lonely grills more bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-
Femcel

:soy::soy::soy:

definition of cuck orbiter, disgusting

Ahahhahahahhahahah

Women live life at easy mode. They can never be lonely. NEVER
Dumb fucking whores only want attention as usual

Women live life at easy mode. They can never be lonely. NEVER
Dumb fucking whores only want attention as usual
They claim to be lonely because either Chad left them or Chad won't even glance at them, much less fuck them. LMAO!

Female loneliness = Chad won’t call me back

Who gave this nigga gold lol

lonely girls dont support me nor want to why should i do it?(assuming they exist ofc)

The only FA woman I know of was a fake account I made on FA.

This is the only problem that the foreveralone subreddit has. The incel community and foreveralone community share a lot of same views. If they dropped the " women can be lonely too" then theyd be fully blackpilled, but they wont because " m'lady needs to be defended and saved even tho theyve treated me like shit and rejected me my whole life"
The only FA woman I know of was a fake account I made on FA.
fucking lol

Imagine if instead of one less lonely girl justin bieber had made a song called one less lonely incel.

when are cucks going to realize that kissing womens feet gives them nothing

At least i can say i mog internet orbiters

Why is it always a man(cuck) that writes these,can't foids defend themselves?

When will these faggots learn,that this won't get them laid

I agree. We need to support lone grills. Put a foid on your grill and turn it on.

lonely girls=attention whores lol

Lonely woman = can't get chad

I’d like a foot job ngl but I’m not into sucking toes or any cuck shit like that
Its ok, i don't judge anyone's fetish (even "cucked" fetishes) (not talking about "cuckoldry", thats bad.)Bec we dont have any control of our fetishes.

When women enter a male space they exploit the males present for their own game 100% of the time.
When will these faggots learn,that this won't get them laid
It's fucking pathetic nowadays.. literally surrendering to women for no reason other than "I saw some lies sprouted out by talking heads on the tv.. welp looks like I'm a cuckold now" you have to be a special kind of pathetic to be that dumb.. sadly that is most of the population nowadays.

THIS WORLD IS SO

Women FA is nothing like men's FA. The legendary @FACEandLMS did a video on that.