Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy We need to stop twitch/onlyfans

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
There is no way to convince simps to stop giving their money to ethots through reasoning with them. The only way to stop toilets from making money through the "influencer" and "streamer" economies is by making it too dangerous to donate. We need to set up scams on a mass scale like fake onlyfans accounts/twitter accounts and fake tittle streams. Set up fake patreons masquerading as popular e-toilets. When normalshits get defrauded enough times they will give up on trying to donate. In fact, they will know that their money may not only likely not reach m'lady, but even worse, it might benefit the evil incel terrorist organization.

There are already so many scams, but simps still try. You underestimate their pure desperation.

this is really high iq.
as for streams i think its possible to put like an anime girl filter for your webcam with voice overhaul. you can larp as an anime girl and bring in lots of cash.
i think this is legit,i mean look just at the anime avi halo now imagine a whole filter

Pretty high iq idea tbh, simps only donate because they want female validation. Another strategy we could use is telling the parents of the whores about their onlyfans.

Pretty high iq idea tbh, simps only donate because they want female validation. Another strategy we could use is telling the parents of the whores about their onlyfans.
We should also report streamers and ewhores to the IRS/local tax revenue agency. Most of these people do not pay taxes.