Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We need to stop this social distancing crap

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
We need to get back to work and stop the bs social distancing. Why? Because fuck the boomers! They are not taking it seriously. I observed at multiple stores this weekend, boomers out shopping. They are the problem so they need to stay the fuck home not us. They get what they deserve. First took took and took everything and left nothing for our generation, now there is a deadly disease that targets specifically them and they can’t even stay home but expect us to stop our lives and the economy.

Some boomers don't deserve this just because of a few bad apples.

That kind of logic is what caused the irrational hatred of Incels!

Also, Boomer Incels Exist!!!

They only want you inside so they can install 5G. Once the quarantine is over watch the amount of people who get Cancer skyrocket.

Yes fuck that bullshit

Some boomers don't deserve this just because of a few bad apples.

That kind of logic is what caused the irrational hatred of Incels!

Also, Boomer Incels Exist!!!
Ok GrAYcel

I don’t really care tbh

Anything wrong with what I said though?
Someone will respond to every other post you make with “Ok graycel” or “dont care ur a graycel fag” until you hit 500 posts and get a blue name. Those posters are just a bunch of goobers theres no need to respond to them

They only want you inside so they can install 5G. Once the quarantine is over watch the amount of people who get Cancer skyrocket.
Microwaves me

R5pPl2FtR16rY-HBcmKIcHiajRiHzXBsyZMRGRkm_W0.png

legit. all my favorite restaurants are closed due to this stupid fucking chink flu. who gives a fuck if few million die. I personally wouldn't mind dying. why my already shitty quality of life have be affected due to some fucking boomer trash dying?

That’s what I want to do tbh, I am unironically bored of not doing anything