Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel we need to started referring to women synonymously as ''baby-killers''

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
this day has made me realise that there is nothing redeemable about a gender who asserts what is murdering of their own children to be a human right. oh no! we can't murder our unborn children reee reeee you bigot. unlike calling these creatures ''femoids'' or ''toilets'' calling them babykillers brings a sadistic and morbid description to these people and, unfortunately, it isn't unmerited. these sick and debauched people take pride in it, they take pride in being whores and slayers of their own offspring. remind these fucking satanic pieces of shit who they are and why we have a visceral hatred to these proud and boastful whores. remind these hounds from hell why their entire gender needs to be firmly under the foot of man.

Last edited:
I agree they can abbreviated as BKs for short. And it will help us identify each other on the normie web

I feel like these whores would take pride in being called baby killers

Based post, but

I feel like these whores would take pride in being called baby killers
This. Shame doesn't work on those too evil to be shamed.