Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to start our own incel nation

I

incelemperor

Greycel
Normal society expects us to contribute to their well being; thus, they demand that we become cuckolds. They want us to work hard and pay taxes to pay for their single motherhood and other forms of degeneracy such as free birth control. Normans and Chads work less hard and get administrative positions simply by being attractive and "charismatic" (another word for attractive), so their only job is to harass us to do more work and to profit from our labor. We are all wagecucks in this society.

The only solution is to abscond from society and form our OWN INCEL NATION (PERHAPS EVEN AN EMPIRE?) We should unite with incels across the world, including those in India and China. Imagine how large and strong of a nation we could build if we united the incels of every nation to leave their leeching chads and normans. The bonus is that with subhumans like us out of the picture, the pool of potential mates would  be further reduced, and competition would become even more fierce for Chads and Normans. They would make a new population of incels because those new incels would be the new bottom of the barrel. We could force others to experience what we have to go through every day and see how long it takes for them to become blackpilled. If we accept them eventually (but they will be lower class citizens, as they benefited more than we did under the current system and thus justice mandates that we provide them with their due, which is lower status in our society), we can continue the cycle until there are no chads and normans left. I call this Social anti-Darwinism. Nature is our greatest enemy, for it is she who made us incel. We can overthrow nature and defeat the normans and chads by absconding and demolishing their social status and economies. We have the absolute right to do this; we do not owe chads and normans our labor.

How would we procreate? It's not like roasties would like to live there. Would we abduct them North Korea style?

A lot of incels are NEETbuxing; they gotta have wageslaves to keep themselves going...

It'd be better for us to get automatic welfare for simply looking deformed or being ugly... And of course, we need the fullest amount of money the state could give us going over 40k+ a year whilst letting us sit on our asses and rot away, or use the money to looksmax (because we deserve it, lol).

Start by making a colony somewhere. But yeah, how would you procreate? Would you just get a bunch of women from poorer countries like Ethiopia? We would need enginners to build infrastructure

How would you determine who runs the government? Would it be a democracy, and oligarchy, totalitarianism etc

Battlefield3cel said:
How would you determine who runs the government? Would it be a democracy, and oligarchy, totalitarianism etc

caliphate

CopingGymcel said:
How would we procreate? It's not like roasties would like to live there. Would we abduct them North Korea style?

If we push enough incels into science prior to absconding, we could invent an artificial uterus. They already can take skin cells and turn those into induced pluripotent stem cells that can be turned into egg cells. There already is an artificial uterus for sheep (https://www.sciencealert.com/researchers-have-successfully-grown-premature-lambs-in-an-artificial-womb) so the human artificial uterus is not far off

Battlefield3cel said:
Start by making a colony somewhere. But yeah,  how would you procreate? Would you just get a bunch of women from poorer countries like Ethiopia? We would need enginners to build infrastructure

See my post about artificial egg cells and uteruses. Additionally, there are plenty of incel engineers and doctors.

nausea said:
caliphate
Would we be free to practice our own religion or would we make our own with st. blackops2cel

Battlefield3cel said:

Empire but everyone would receive the same validation and wealth. If we push education in STEM we could possibly create stronger weapons that we could sell to other countries to make money. If we choose to live in Antarctica we could melt the polar ice caps and sell the freshwater to nations such as Saudia Arabia.

Battlefield3cel said:
Would we be free to practice our own religion or would we make our own with st. blackops2cel

No need for a state religion. We shall be united by the fact that we were all used as wagecucks while shat upon by normies and chads

This is a good idea except for one thing: it is impossible to create new nations nowadays. Every land has already been claimed by governments.

incelemperor said:
Empire but everyone would receive the same validation and wealth. If we push education in STEM we could possibly create stronger weapons that we could sell to other countries to make money. If we choose to live in Antarctica we could melt the polar ice caps and sell the freshwater to nations such as Saudia Arabia.

No need for a state religion. We shall be united by the fact that we were all used as wagecucks while shat upon by normies and chads

I like the idea of an Empire and no religion. Antartica would be pretty harsh conditions. Not impossible,  but very harsh. You would need to eat like seal,  polar bears, fish etc. Be hard to grow stuff there

Fontaine said:
This is a good idea except for one thing: it is impossible to create new nations nowadays. Every land has already been claimed by governments.

Antarctica or colonizing the moon and other extraterrestrial bodies

Battlefield3cel said:
I like the idea of an Empire and no religion. Antartica would be pretty harsh conditions. Not impossible,  but very harsh. You would need to eat like seal,  polar bears, fish etc. Be hard to grow stuff there

I agree it's difficult, but so is living unwanted but expected to contribute. They take us for granted and treat us like trash and if we protest about being outcasts, they say we are entitled and evil. They need to learn who is actually entitled. We do real majors like STEM while they do English and have sex in college and then demand that we pay for them to have sex

This already exists, it's called the Islamic state of Iraq and Syria

Krispinwah said:
This already exists, it's called the Islamic state of Iraq and Syria

That's not an incel nation lol. That's a nation of radical Muslim terrorists.

Melting the polar ice caps and selling the water to countries with water shortages is actually a smart idea.

I think trying to overtrown the modern society is a better option tbt.

Unbearable2woman said:

Sure. A parents'-allowance-bankrolled army of 6"-wristed, framecelled, socially anxious, NW2, long-philtrummed betas who can't make eye-contact with anyone trying to overthrow armies of Chads.

Let me know how that works out for you.

FACEandLMS said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Sure. A parents'-allowance-bankrolled army of 6"-wristed, framecelled, socially anxious, NW2, long-philtrummed betas who can't make eye-contact with anyone trying to overthrow armies of Chads.
Let me know how that works out for you.
We don`t need to be violent at first you know?

Also everyone can know how to use an gun, an tank, an drone, no matter how ugly you are you have the power if you have the guns.

i just need an ak

STEMcels should seek employment at SpaceX, Planetary Resources or Deep Space Industries. Richcels should buy their stocks and accumulate a majority. Mars for men!

Unbearable2woman said:
We don`t need to be violent at first you know?

Also everyone can know how to use an gun, an tank, an drone, no matter how ugly you are you have the power if you have the guns.

True.

But they don't even like us having a FORUM. Can you imagine them allowing us a whole piece of land to ourselves, spyfree?

FACEandLMS said:
We should establish an incel mega camp in the US, Normies can`t ban us from real life because they will be violating their own rules unlike reddit.

The only way to make our demands as incels be heard os through international terrorism.
We live in every country, we have no specific age, religión, studies etc... We are invisible until just before the terrorist attack. Even if the media misrepresent us and don't let the general public know our intentions and demands (like ISIS) we would have a cultural and political impact, not like now. More people would know about us and join, Chads and stacies wpuld begin to feel fear, tons of civil rights would be violated in the searching of the main terrorists...

Thats all we can hope If we are talking about organizing ourselves the best way possible. But... Youre right: we are fighting Darwin laws, so our fight is Lost before It begins. We cant win millions of years of evolution just by years and years of terrorism, or by an incel.revolution or an incel state. The only way to stop chad and stacies priviledges is ending our species.

Thats why i ddream about human extinction. Thats the only real and definitive way to have revenge for every single incel that suffered and died alone in human history.

IsolationHurts said:
The only way to make our demands as incels be heard os through international terrorism.
But... Youre right: de are fighting Darwin laws, so our fight is Lost before It begins.

Medicine, civilization, and everything created since the year 8000 before christ is an affront to Nature, now we have the Techonology to end Inceldom once and for all, i go for that solution.

I would fight for an incel-nation

Truth is a large percentage of incels can't even govern their own lives. Stop being delusional.

Battlefield3cel said:

You can practice any religion you want as long as you pay jizya, kafir.

IsolationHurts said:

Hello COINTELPRO.