Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to settle this guys

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Frosted Flakes or Captain Crunch? Which is the better cereal? Only then can the Great War end.

cookie crisp. honey bunches of oats. cinnamon toast crunch. frosted flakes are shit and captain crunch makes your mouth hurt

cookie crisp. honey bunches of oats. cinnamon toast crunch. frosted flakes are shit and captain crunch makes your mouth hurt
It appears that a new power has joined this struggle...

Regular oatmeal with ....

SOY MILK
shocked-bad-acting-italian-spiderman.gif

Cinnamon toast crunch the one shaped like French toast

I'm so jelly of Americans eating the good cereals meanwhile in Australia we only have the healthy wheat crap, i.e. weet bix. I've tasted cinnamon toast crunch and my goodness it tasted amazing.

I'm so jelly of Americans eating the good cereals meanwhile in Australia we only have the healthy wheat crap, i.e. weet bix. I've tasted cinnamon toast crunch and my goodness it tasted amazing.

Our cereals are fattening. Cut that out completely.

@Tony the Tiger

All I know is that Raisin Bran is the worst.

I usually eat healthy cereals and not processed garbage

@Quaker Oats are you an alt of someone else?

@Quaker Oats are you an alt of someone else?

I am a healthy alternative to other breakfast foods. (((THEY))) load cereal with sugars and other chemicals to render good Americans docile.

I am a healthy alternative to other breakfast foods. (((THEY))) load cereal with sugars and other chemicals to render good Americans docile.
You are the Supreme LeadER of the First Order.

You are the supreme leadER ;)

Ever tried hackerflocken? It's some German cereal.
It's called Haferflocken and it means oatmeal in German
I do not really know a lot about typical German meals because every recipe that I read is in English.

Your bland taste in breakfast is disgusting. Go back to the Puritans you incest-lover.

But Frosted Flakes (TM) is part of a balanced breakfast!
latest

Carbohydrates

Amounts Per Selected Serving

%DV

Total Carbohydrate

g

9%

Dietary Fiber

g

2%

Starch

g

Sugars

g

No thanks

They’re acceptable. Could be worse. *looks at oatmeal* Get some moisture in your oats and feed me the oats Daddy Ben Swolo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back