Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel We need to realize just how over it is for us

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
I know we (I myself included) like to joke about how "It's over" and that "It never began", But the more I think about the more fucked up and painful it is to think about.
Just think about it, When we grow old and are on our deathbeds (If we even allow it to go to that point.) not a single soul is going to a fuck about us, we are just going to be on that bed, alone, like THIS:

No one is going to be their holding our hand while we pass away, no one is going to cry over us, No one will even remember our fucking names, or what we did, or who we were. We are just another fucking body of flesh that passed away. Then finally we will be discarded by society by cremation, like fucking pieces of waste. Did you know that is what they do to actually human feces for fuel, is burn it after it decomposes!?! The so-called "Doctors and Nurses" will not give a fuck about us and will want us to die off as they despise our existence.
Are Incels really just going to accept LDAR like this!? Are you really going to let Society treat you like Human facking waste!?
This is just infuriating
I determined that I am not going to LDAR this way, I be damned if I die this way. I will at least let it be with a bangER.

I will kill myself before I get close to being tied to a bed without being able to get up by myself anymore.
JFL at any cuck who wants to get old and be a burden to their family

I know we (I myself included) like to joke about how "It's over" and that "It never began", But the more I think about the more fucked up and painful it is to think about.
Just think about it, When we grow old and are on our deathbeds (If we even allow it to go to that point.) not a single soul is going to a fuck about us, we are just going to be on that bed, alone, like THIS:
View attachment 264371
No one is going to be their holding our hand while we pass away, no one is going to cry over us, No one will even remember our fucking names, or what we did, or who we were. We are just another fucking body of flesh that passed away. Then finally we will be discarded by society by cremation, like fucking pieces of waste. Did you know that is what they do to actually human feces for fuel, is burn it after it decomposes!?! The so-called "Doctors and Nurses" will not give a fuck about us and will want us to die off as they despise our existence.
Are Incels really just going to accept LDAR like this!? Are you really going to let Society treat you like Human facking waste!?
This is just infuriating
I determined that I am not going to LDAR this way, I be damned if I die this way. I will at least let it be with a bangER.

I don't care about dying alone or about relationships anymore. I just want to subdue and fuck a stacy

I hope I can ascend and leave this shit life behind me

I couldn't handle being alone at death
I would go ER

I will kill myself before I get close to being tied to a bed without being able to get up by myself anymore.
JFL at any cuck who wants to get old and be a burden to their family
That is if they even have a family.

I hope I'll die like @ 50 at most.

take the 2pacpill

It could be a draem to die in a room like the one in the picture.
Incels will die rotting in their houses/rooms and the dead body will be discovered because of the stink.

I'll not get old

I'm going to kill myself or just die before I'd get old

Yes, go out with a bangER playing in the background.

ThERe is a way to leave this world and be remembered