Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We need to prescribe mass euthanasia for Asians and Indians.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
They study the most yet they are the bottom of the sexual hierachy. Asians and Indians will breed a lot of future ERs.

I laughed. Good thread.

Asians make the most advanced technology (and anime)

Nah asians are ok, niggers on the other hand...

I'm already taking Mirtazapine nightly.

Hitler approves:feelsdevil:

ah yes here's your pentobarbital prescription. pick it up at your local walgreens

I am a big supporter of eugenics. And in order for eugenics to be applied successfully to curries, ricelcels, and sandniggers, 90% of them will need to be exterminated.

I am a big supporter of eugenics. And in order for eugenics to be applied successfully to curries, ricelcels, and sandniggers, 90% of them will need to be exterminated.
Join my discord buddy boyo. We are into blackpill eugenics

Not castrate them; mass euthanasia for the Asian and Cirry race alike
"the cup is half full" or "the cup is half empty"

i'm a "the cup is half full"cel. why should my fellow ricecels suffer in the hands of racist whiteknight Caucasians? this is why us ricecels will respect and honour the liberal and right Caucasians and treat them with the immense respect (like how they've treated us so kindly my friend) and not encourage future ERs and to help form a more productive and less racist and liberal and inclusive society.

peace upon you.

Cope 6'5 chadpreets and changs mog you to oblivion.