Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to normalize the word foid

R

Rapist

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
For my whole life, I've always hated saying girl because it sounds cringe and it doesn't roll of the tongue for me, but when I first heard of the word foid, it was perfect and just felt so right. The word sounding like females are all NPCs is just the bonus, but unfortunately that's the only reason why it will never be used outside the manosphere:feelsbadman:.

Nah, not really

because it's unnecessary
Wdym unnecessary? There are already a fuck ton of words more useless than foid and there will be more to come.

Foid literally describes the primitive degenerate animals that are females.

In ideal societal order, any foid who has been caught whoring around should be marked on her forehead by the word "toilet"

"Foid" is such an idiotic word, i actually kind of hate it. It's also completely unnecessary, if you want to piss off feminists just say "female".

feel the same.

its tiresome to say girls/women

foid is easier.

I support this

Normies who try to larp as incel still say “femoid” meanwhile we graduated to foid long ago

I’ve already normalized “curries” in my vocabulary, I use it even outside of blackpill spaces

Saying "woman" or "girl" just sounds too nice and noble for how women are allowed to act nowadays.

"Foid" is such an idiotic word, i actually kind of hate it. It's also completely unnecessary, if you want to piss off feminists just say "female".
That's true as well, but female doesn't roll off the tongue for me like foid does. I'm not intentionally trying to trigger them, I literally just like the word foid better.

Last edited:
i saw some toilets in IT sometimes saying that the world foid is kinda cute and tbh if they started saying moids to us i won't really have a problem with it it's kinda funny and only a guy with a bad temper might get angry for it.

I prefer to call them holes.