Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We need to lock women up in rape camps

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
We can lock women up based on how fat and ugly they are, and then use whatever is deemed as pleasurable.

We know that all women are good for is their holes, so we might as well enslave them and use them for our benefit :feelsEhh:

Also we can gas all the undesirable whales and blown out cunts

100% foids are cunts. I get horny thinking about this

I still dream of a good foid thats not a whore that will fall in love with me and wont leave for chad

Reminds me of BSG

IMG 1463

All foids secretly desire to be used accordingly, so I'm just giving them what they want :feelshmm:

All foids secretly desire to be used accordingly, so I'm just giving them what they want :feelshmm:
As well as myself because I only care about me at the end of the day. These street walkers can suffer in hell for all I care.

I am superior in every way, and so is every member on .is. women are inferior to Men

This mother is coping hardcore. I guarantee her daughter looks worse then the meat on the left :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I still dream of a good foid thats not a whore that will fall in love with me and wont leave for chad
Only safe if you put her under mk uktra or some shit

All Christian slores are the worst of the world when it comes to whoredom. They're useless creatures.

Muh born again virgin or some shit. God these sl0res deserve to get tortured in the most brutal ways possible (in cod waw zombies)

Bleeding cunts are rotting meat :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'll rake you on the coals with a trident, with feelings of a feeling that I'm feeling are excitement.:feelsdevil:

she just wants to love herself :lul::lul::lul::lul:

based thread imo

Facial abuse is so based :feelsohh::feelsohh:

It's funny how these guys call out these useless holes for the fuck meat that they are. They know their worth deep down inside, but they can't resist because npc chad only :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I want to hear them beg for mercy :feelshmm:

I think I'm gonna self delete soon. I can't take this loneliness. This life sucks, and this god sucks as well. I could have created something better then this. He could have at least made everyone happy, but instead he is a cunt who gets off on others suffering. I guarantee he is a miserable cunt, more so then anyone else :feelskek: :feelskek:

Everything is so ugly and hollow. Nothing is real, and everything is a chore.

Hang in there; use your hatelust to fuel goodness in your life; its the only one you've got.

Hang in there; use your hatelust to fuel goodness in your life; its the only one you've got.
Why? There is no good in this world. Everyone fucking sucks and deserves to rot in the deepest pits of hell.

We can lock women up based on how fat and ugly they are, and then use whatever is deemed as pleasurable.

We know that all women are good for is their holes, so we might as well enslave them and use them for our benefit :feelsEhh:
No fat foids. My dick goes limp to the thought of them

IT will definitely touch this