Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to label incels as terrorists, they're so fucked up...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
To think that looks are more important than personality. So fucked up.

not being able to get laid, so fucked up

not being able to get laid, so fucked up
Label me as a terrorist because I:
  • Get laughed or pointed or stared at in the street almost every time I go out
  • Get bullied and made fun of for my looks
  • Everyone subconsciously hates me because of the way I look and treats me like shit
  • People avoid talking and interacting to me
  • People subconsciously don't want to see me be happy or succeed because of my looks
  • No one empathizes or cares about ugly males' situation, some are happy about it even
  • Because of all of the above ugly males will likely have depression, anxiety, suffer from isolation and loneliness and no energy or motivation
  • All of the above makes it difficult to get/want to get a job - which is why the majority of incels are NEETs

Recently I've seen on Faggot Tears that they want to report @BummerDrummer to the feds because they think he's a white supremacist/terrorist in the making :lul:

Everything in the media is portrayed negatively.

It's utter madness. Even 15 years ago the climate was reasonable. It's scary to think that things can swing so far into dystopia so quickly.

• Everyone subconsciously hates me because of the way I look and treats me like shit
  • People subconsciously don't want to see me be happy or succeed because of my looks
  • No one empathizes or cares about ugly males' situation, some are happy about it even
  • Because of all of the above ugly males will likely have depression, anxiety, suffer from isolation and loneliness and no energy or motivation
  • All of the above makes it difficult to get/want to get a job - which is why the majority of incels are NEETs
based.

shoot me a PM

We are terrorists for saying the truth

It feels weird being an actual terrorist and on par with ISIS.

Recently I've seen on Faggot Tears that they want to report @BummerDrummer to the feds because they think he's a white supremacist/terrorist in the making :lul:
What

Yeah. I'm not bullshitting.

Screenshot 20200609 125559
Screenshot 20200609 125307

Gotta admit the guy who handling that twitter account is a hero. Twitter is woke central and defending incels there must be exhausting.

Fuck what if they already got to him and he sang like a fucking canary and took a plea, and they sent him back as a double agent. That dude was one of the smarter ones in here, so feds would try and use him to get shit done, and he's not even autistic.
Anyone gets invited for a 'meetup' with this dude, beware.
Btw is there an easy way to find out if we have a following in IT? I'm interested in knowing what they think of me and my high IQ posts

Fuck what if they already got to him and he sang like a fucking canary and took a plea, and they sent him back as a double agent. That dude was one of the smarter ones in here, so feds would try and use him to get shit done, and he's not even autistic.
Anyone gets invited for a 'meetup' with this dude, beware.
Btw is there an easy way to find out if we have a following in IT? I'm interested in knowing what they think of me and my high IQ posts
Just browse their subreddit. I was featured there as well. Also rule nr. 1 don't say anything incriminating on here, I think that's common sense.