Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to invite St. Bagelcel here

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
Does anyone know how we can reach him? What an honor it would be to shitpost with a living saint side by side. We should invite him and teach him our lingo

I agree. Find him now. Recruit /r9k/ to do it. Channel 4 finds everyone

Except he's had sex and girlfriends before so he's likely to get banned the first time he mentions it.

Except he's had sex and girlfriends before so he's likely to get banned the first time he mentions it.
Unbelievable, how can a 5'0'' manlet with a normie tier face be able to ascend?

St.Manlet probably lurks here or is connected to another incel site

Who is bagelcel? The based manlet??

I mean he has a few youtube channels

we are not worthy

considering all the comments he will surely find us.

JFL at making your channel name your real life name.

Read the highlighted comment on this video. He mentions he had a "new girlfriend" which means he had others. And this was recent.

Extremely based and hERoic.

Bless our saint!!!!

If we can have him here, to impart to us his boundless wisdom and experiences, we could learn so much. What an honor it would be.
We are not worthy.

His youtube feed has loads of funny content. He's low iq and low inhib, but very based. He's not an incel though.

He has all these fight videos on his youtube channel, JFL he needs to chill a little

Someone get in touch with him

His youtube feed has loads of funny content. He's low iq and low inhib, but very based. He's not an incel though.
- 4’11”
- not incel

Jfl. Yes we need this guy here. I’m betting some people have signed up claiming they’re him. Mods should ask for picture proof

even if he is not an incel he still deserves a place in our community for speaking out the blackpill and for being 4'11

hes a boomer he wont understand

Anyone has a video at the bar? I didn't watch it

Nigga got decimated by a normie. What has he done apart from shouting about how unfair life is. There is only one true saint:

Blackops2

Send a message to him on his jewtube account.

Apparently his business has being doxxed and you can contact via email