Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We need to help borderline incels looksmax to normie tier

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
For one simple reason: We need more blackpilled normies.

See, due to the failo effect, people generally reject the blackpill because most people who believe it are ugly. It's just the truth. The majority of people who believe, therefore espouse, the blackpill are ugly, for the simple reason that it affects us more than anyone else by orders of magnitude. Most people have no reason to believe the blackpill because the mainstream bluepill narrative doesn't directly oppose their personal experience even if it's factually wrong. They can lift in the shower and make themselves more likable well-rounded people and blah blah blah, and because they're not terminally held back by the one thing that does matter--looks--they will get results eventually through dumb luck, and they will have every reason to attribute their success to the effort they put into attaining those results through the bluepilled method that virtually worked for them. So to them, the blackpill, the opposite of the bluepill that they and everyone they know believes and has seemingly gotten results from, is already a bizarre concept worthy of skepticism, and both the ugliness and the low social status of its distributors end any discussion before it has the chance to take place. In the normie mind, the higher looks and social status of bluepilled people compared to the lower looks and social status of blackpilled people is undeniable proof of the bluepill's greater validity over the blackpill.

However, if we increased the number of normies who've been where we are and understand the truth of the blackpill, we would make the blackpill more palatable to the wider normie demographic. Normies will never listen to truecels, but they will listen to other normies.

Ok find me cute loli waifu

I would be on board with this, but the blackpilled normie is an excuse for "normies" to ruin things. Ok, looks matter. Now what? You cannot relate to me since you get laid and I dont.

Aight, pay me my 30cm height surgery and I can become a politician for you if you want

Normie ain't gonna cut it.The only ones that have the smv to make an impact are chads and dogs

Normie ain't gonna cut it.The only ones that have the smv to make an impact are chads and dogs
Normies will cut it if there are enough of them. Quantity has a quality all its own.

I would be on board with this, but the blackpilled normie is an excuse for "normies" to ruin things. Ok, looks matter. Now what? You cannot relate to me since you get laid and I dont.
Having the blackpill become more mainstream would at least get us some basic sympathy. Maybe even some genuinely helpful charity from them instead of the bluepilled platitudes that they get angry at us for rejecting--unlikely, but not unworthy of consideration.

We don't need normalfags being blackpilled.

Im 170 cm, its already over for me. No looksmaxxing for my height.

Blackpilled normies won't care about you, they will only exploit the blackpill to get more pussy and cuck you.

Blackpilled normies won't care about you, they will only exploit the blackpill to get more pussy and cuck you.
They can't take anything away from us since we don't have anything to take. There's nothing to exploit. If absolutely nothing else, it'll make those of them who are of sympathetic nature have some sympathy for us and throw us some scraps out of pity.

They can't take anything away from us since we don't have anything to take. There's nothing to exploit. If absolutely nothing else, it'll make those of them who are of sympathetic nature have some sympathy for us and throw us some scraps out of pity.
We have nothing because degenerate libertinism took it from us, blackpilled normies would only use the knowledge to partake in it and cause more inceldom for everyone else. They take from us because they'd haremmax and fuck women that should be ours instead.

We have nothing because degenerate libertinism took it from us, blackpilled normies would only use the knowledge to partake in it and cause more inceldom for everyone else. They take from us because they'd haremmax and fuck women that should be ours instead.
We benefit even in that case. There is strength in numbers. The only ones losing out in this case are the lower tier normies, not us, who have nothing to lose in the first place.

We benefit even in that case. There is strength in numbers. The only ones losing out in this case are the lower tier normies, not us, who have nothing to lose in the first place.
We lose because they'd not care for us and they'd act degenerate, drifting society further away from the only true solution that would be patriarchy and enforced monogamy.

yes man we need to spread the blackpill

we have nothing to lose but also nothing to gain...
so why bother?
idgaf about social acceptance and empathy

I just want to be human guys.

We lose because they'd not care for us and they'd act degenerate, drifting society further away from the only true solution that would be patriarchy and enforced monogamy.
And how do you propose we get to that form of society? A vote? No, it's unrealistic. For even the slightest chance of that happening, we'd need a violent revolution, and that's only happening when inceldom becomes an unbearable state for most and when more people become incel. It's a pipe dream. Begging our superiors for scraps is pretty much all we can do realistically, and we'll be more likely to get those scraps when people understand where we're coming from and when there are more of us.

And how do you propose we get to that form of society? A vote? No, it's unrealistic. For even the slightest chance of that happening, we'd need a violent revolution, and that's only happening when inceldom becomes an unbearable state for most and when more people become incel. It's a pipe dream. Begging our superiors for scraps is pretty much all we can do realistically, and we'll be more likely to get those scraps when people understand where we're coming from and when there are more of us.
Maybe, but I think the 20% would sooner agree with women about exterminating us than give up their sexual freedoms for us, and without a patriarchal religion I am not sure it can happen. But even if you are right it will take around 200 years at least maybe, perhaps it's faster and safer with islamization.

Maybe, but I think the 20% would sooner agree with women about exterminating us than give up their sexual freedoms for us, and without a patriarchal religion I am not sure it can happen. But even if you are right it will take around 200 years at least maybe, perhaps it's faster and safer with islamization.
The hope for me is once we become a loud enough voice that resonates with enough people, the general population will be more willing to placate us by at least not treating us like something they scraped off the bottom of a shoe. They might start legalizing prostitution or ramping up the R&D on those robowives that probably won't be affordable until 2080 at the current rate of advancement. Right now, people see us as terrorists and vermin, which they wouldn't if they were blackpilled.

The hope for me is once we become a loud enough voice that resonates with enough people, the general population will be more willing to placate us by at least not treating us like something they scraped off the bottom of a shoe. They might start legalizing prostitution or ramping up the R&D on those robowives that probably won't be affordable until 2080 at the current rate of advancement. Right now, people see us as terrorists and vermin, which they wouldn't if they were blackpilled.
Oh yeah you are right I forgot, robowaifus would also be an excellent solution with 100% of devotion from your mechanical SO.
About blackpilled normies they'd not voice anything I'm afraid as they'd only care about fucking around and perhaps they'd even turn around when in public and tell us that it's all about personality lol.

The blackpill has been hijacked by normies in denial, now it's time for a new pill, the darkvoidpill.

There's already plenty of blackpilled normalfags on this very site