Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

we need to figure out how to astral projectionmax

Why? I did this several tines. Its just a kind of wake induced lucid dream.

Why? I did this several tines. Its just a kind of wake induced lucid dream.

No it's not lmao, that's proof enough that you have never done it. During astral projection you literally leave your body and can tune into other dimensions. Your thoughts influence everything, there are actual real spirits around you as well, it's not just a "lucid dream" which comes completely from your head.

It's quite hard to do, I have done it successfully about 6-7 times, it's extremely creepy though. If you are prone to panic attacks definitely do not try it.

No it's not lmao, that's proof enough that you have never done it. During astral projection you literally leave your body and can tune into other dimensions. Your thoughts influence everything, there are actual real spirits around you as well, it's not just a "lucid dream" which comes completely from your head.

I ve felt all those things, but its just all a very powerful controlled dream. The "supernatural" doesnt exist and for you to be able to enter another dimension trough will your brain would have to contqin more power than 10 nuclear bombs.

These are nothing but quackery, lucid dreaming, nofap, cold shower, nopillow, all of these are just lousy ass copes.

Once in such astral projection session, I had to shit really bad, then I went to bathroom and took shit. When I woke up I found myself in a room with walls and ceiling scattered with yellow brown dried shit. It was a horrible nightmarish mess.

These are nothing but quackery, lucid dreaming, nofap, cold shower, nopillow, all of these are just lousy ass copes.

Once in such astral projection session, I had to shit really bad, then I went to bathroom and took shit. When I woke up I found myself in a room with walls and ceiling scattered with yellow brown dried shit. It was a horrible nightmarish mess.
Sounds like the average life of a curry, kek.

Kek. Do you still eat Indian food now you're in the US?

You can buy everything in the US and I can cook. Indian food helps me to maintain a prime shit quality, particularly important for discharging them on the street/highway.

You can buy everything in the US and I can cook. Indian food helps me to maintain a prime shit quality, particularly important for discharging them on the street/highway.
What kind of food do you make for yourself?

I think I did something like this once when I was 5 years old. When I went under dental surgery, I felt my brain shut down and I just spontaneously felt myself detach from it. I kind of just bounced around the room until I regained consciousness.

It was a pretty crazy experience. It seemed as if I had perfect eyesight, and I was just disembodied energy floating around and observing everything. I was unable to interact with anything though, which was even weirder.

I think I did something like this once when I was 5 years old. When I went under dental surgery, I felt my brain shut down and I just spontaneously felt myself detach from it. I kind of just bounced around the room until I regained consciousness.

It was a pretty crazy experience. It seemed as if I had perfect eyesight, and I was just disembodied energy floating around and observing everything. I was unable to interact with anything though, which was even weirder.
How long have you been outside your body?

What kind of food do you make for yourself?
I can cook some generic bihari dishes, nothing fancy. I am from muslim background so I can cook meat as well. Well, yeah I can also slaughter animal, skin and prepare meat as well.

It's quite hard to do, I have done it successfully about 6-7 times, it's extremely creepy though. If you are prone to panic attacks definitely do not try it.
How was it like?

How long have you been outside your body?
I'd estimate it to be around several hours during the duration of the surgery. It was awhile ago though.
I spent my entire time outside of my body at the start and at the end of the surgery.

I am trying to learn it.

I know dat feel.

I ve felt all those things, but its just all a very powerful controlled dream. The "supernatural" doesnt exist and for you to be able to enter another dimension trough will your brain would have to contqin more power than 10 nuclear bombs.

yea I was prone to panic attacks and this stuff spooked me. I wonder why?

It's not a dream. Your soul is literally leaving your sleeping body and crossing into another vibrational plane/planes.

It's not a dream. Your soul is literally leaving your sleeping body and crossing into another vibrational plane/planes.

lmao I wish it was like that
Soyl doesnt exist. People find the idea of identity or ego hard to conceive and they slap "magical soul" label on it.

I find hard to conceive things such as my ego, the possibility of non existence, what is consciousness anf self awareness, but I prefer to admit I do not know than to draw false conclusions.

Yes its a dream. If its not a fream it means I have a power nigher than a fucking nuclear plant to br able to connect dimensions, see remotely and shit lol

lmao I wish it was like that
Soyl doesnt exist. People find the idea of identity or ego hard to conceive and they slap "magical soul" label on it.

I find hard to conceive things such as my ego, the possibility of non existence, what is consciousness anf self awareness, but I prefer to admit I do not know than to draw false conclusions.

Yes its a dream. If its not a fream it means I have a power nigher than a fucking nuclear plant to br able to connect dimensions, see remotely and shit lol
Pretty sure its not a dream . Humans have more power than we are taught. Look up opening your third eye and stuff like that, and yes, remote viewing is actually possible. I recall one man accurately predicted things on the moon and something involving jupiters rings using remote viewing.

There's no such thing as "spirits"

Pretty sure its not a dream . Humans have more power than we are taught. Look up opening your third eye and stuff like that, and yes, remote viewing is actually possible. I recall one man accurately predicted things on the moon and something involving jupiters rings using remote viewing.

Every test involving remote viewing yielded no results, and I doubt anyone predicted anything about the moon landings that weren't known to public record. It sounds like one of those urban legends that no-one is sure who actually did what, just some guy did a thing that was pretty amazing.

Every test involving remote viewing yielded no results, and I doubt anyone predicted anything about the moon landings that weren't known to public record. It sounds like one of those urban legends that no-one is sure who actually did what, just some guy did a thing that was pretty amazing.
What do you think about this?

I read a lot of that. I am by definition indigo, capable of LDming naturally, done several astral projections and shit. People who are into auras and shit told me that I have some extremely strong and big aura emergy and some girl who were of the sensitives who was sitting near me one time told that she was getting exhausted/drained by my energy pressure (lmao like one piece haki or bleach reiatsu?) and her friend told me she felt the same but that she was stronger.

I on the other way think that Im just of higher average intelligente with naturally better introspection ability whith helps me with things like dream control. All the other shit is suggestion and if we humans could have such powet as to be able to break into dimensions, we would already have super psychic soldiers in the military. Those "aura sensitive" girls were probably influenced by my unusual looks and tendency to like obscure topics.

What do you think about this?

So I looked into it, he basically made some very vague claims - its cold reading 101. People latch onto the stuff that could be considered correct, ignore everything else.

"6:06:20 "Very high in the atmosphere there are crystals... they glitter. Maybe the stripes are like bands of crystals, maybe like rings of Saturn, though not far out like that. Very close within the atmosphere."

Except they aren't in the atmosphere. Still a good idea to guess Jupiter had rings, since we already knew Saturn has rings. But if it didn't he never actually said "it has rings" , and he said they were in the atmosphere, when they aren't.

So I looked into it, he basically made some very vague claims - its cold reading 101. People latch onto the stuff that could be considered correct, ignore everything else.

"6:06:20 "Very high in the atmosphere there are crystals... they glitter. Maybe the stripes are like bands of crystals, maybe like rings of Saturn, though not far out like that. Very close within the atmosphere."

Except they aren't in the atmosphere. Still a good idea to guess Jupiter had rings, since we already knew Saturn has rings. But if it didn't he never actually said "it has rings" , and he said they were in the atmosphere, when they aren't.

Where did you hear that? I watched the whole vid and that time stamp you posted and did not hear anything about that.

during the panic attacks or what? My panic attacks are caused by OCD and anxiety i had since child.
You said you had a panic attack while astral projecting and saw freaky shit? If you get scared and start panicking you fall to the vibrational plane of those entities apparently.

You said you had a panic attack while astral projecting and saw freaky shit? If you get scared and start panicking you fall to the vibrational plane of those entities apparently.
nah when I was doing it I was fine but it was afterwards cuz it is creepy if its real. Most of my research and experience tells me its false tho....

]Where did you hear that? I watched the whole vid and that time stamp you posted and did not hear anything about that.

Was on wikipedia I think, on the article of the guy who made the claim. I had never heard of him, but he was around the time of when Uri Gellar was a big deal.

Was on wikipedia I think, on the article of the guy who made the claim. I had never heard of him, but he was around the time of when Uri Gellar was a big deal.
Ill check it out and keep an open mind

pseudoscience

Such pseudoscience when I literally done it and experienced some of the freakiest shit life possibly has to offer in real-time and while being fully awake kek.

All it will do is open you up to demonic possession.

Astral projection is most likely a purely psychological phenomenon. We know little about the inner workings of the quantum world so it cannot be completely debunked but it is very unlikely you can travel between dimensions using your brain