Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "We need to deconstruct gender roles! Why are women expected to be chaste, be loyal, and raise a family?"

They love to talk about men meanwhile they’ve been fucked by eight different guys and don’t know how to cook

Maybe this whore should start by learning how to cook and actually be a wife.
Also that accent seems staged as fuck.

Those other cultures are known as patriarchies, and I thought feminists detested paternalism?

I'm gonna show you what a real man does.

But I thought women don't need no man!

Also that accent seems staged as fuck.
I am half Slavic and heard many Russians speak English, and I confirm that it's staged asf

This.

These women want gender roles when it suits them.

They expect the man to be traditional 100% of the time, but her putting out or cooking for husband? Nope.
However, he should ask her out, take her on dates, propose, plan for future. SHE HOWEVER has the final say because muh feminism. Children.

Women: Gender roles need to be abolished so that all people regardless of their sexual orientation can live life freely and to the fullest without restrictive gender roles!

Also women: But also you're not a gentleman if you don't hold the door for me, pay for dinner, and act as a literal servant for me and chad's children.

Proof once again that women don't really want "total equality" only conditional equality. They want to be seen and treated as equals but also experience all the perks of having a vagina.

JFL

Maybe I'll listen to them the moment they stop demanding that men should be better than them. It's interesting feminists have all this talk about equality, yet refuse to date down, and refuse to anything difficult/dangerous, which is traditionally considered a man's job. Their "deconstructing gender roles" bullshit, well it really just means that there should be no expectations of women.

I can do all that stuff and the only place I’ve ever cum on is my belly button jfl