Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We need to change femoid nature to make them not objectify men

realistcel

realistcel

Banned
-
Our problems come from the fact that femoids see a male's personality purely through his appearance - they are disgustingly low IQ and would be posting on this forum if they had the same personalities while being born male

A femoid can never get bullied like a male - let alone incel can, never seen as socially awkward, never seen as "non-communicative" or "anti-social" or whatever bullshit normies and mostly femoids label anyone who isn't a normie, no matter if it's not even close to being the case and it's in fact the potential social circles just fucking rejecting the incel because of his fucking appearance

The reason objectification by a femoid hurts someone is not because it's just that the femoid is telling them "lol you're dumb" by only seeing their pretty appearance and not seeing their intellect, it's because it's an out-of-body experience... you wonder what people actually think of you when they see your low IQ looking ogre face utterly regardless of your actual personality, you might tell yourself "it's not that bad" but how do you know?

Femoids have fallen too far, especially in slavic countries, we need to at least make the new generations of femoids please males who have the best personalities and are the most intelligent I guess? Not just base it on something that someone clearly can't control... but it just feels very instinctual to look at someone who is ugly and low trust and assume bullshit about their personality

To change their nature you need to first stop all of the cucks that spend their time oribiting cunts. And good luck with that...

I haven't seen a cuck like that in a long time AKA an ugly male who thinks spending money on a femoid will bring him to chad status for her

I didn't read the thread cuz the title was too low IQ. Changing female nature as in, THEIR BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE is beyond retarded, sorry, brah. You might as well try to cure autism while you're at it.

Not possible and what’s even worse? They are going to even act more degenerate as society becomes more cucked by feminism

And how do you expect to do that?

I didn't read the thread cuz the title was too low IQ. Changing female nature as in, THEIR BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVE is beyond retarded, sorry, brah. You might as well try to cure autism while you're at it.

Haha so anyone who is ambitious is low IQ?

You're a total fucking buffoon, you look so cringey from a third perspective you don't even wanna know

Or nuke the world

Foids cant be changed they can only be controlled. Feminism was a mistake society was perfectly fine before the 60s

Sharia now

Haha so anyone who is ambitious is low IQ?

You're a total fucking buffoon, you look so cringey from a third perspective you don't even wanna know

OK, walk me through how we change female BIOLOGY. Don't explain your wants. Explain the process.

Why can't we reverse-engineer your "process" to ALSO make men desire women less? We could change femoids nature to make them not objectify chads AND reverse-engineer your process to make women desire women less. A double-win. These are all great in theory. Tell me how these ideas get into the lab; into society, into bedrooms.

Your idea is GREAT. The problem is that it's not possible. Unless you can explain how. I'm all eyes.

Because gl tend to have better survival assets on top of looking good

Being good-looking correlates with every good trait. You also cope by saying that you shouldn't judge personality from face and yet it ends up being an accurate judgement because of how that person has been treated because of their face.

How do you expect to change biology? and just lol at caring about objectification like some feminist.

Being good-looking correlates with every good trait. You also cope by saying that you shouldn't judge personality from face and yet it ends up being an accurate judgement because of how that person has been treated because of their face.

How do you expect to change biology? and just lol at caring about objectification like some feminist.

This is why I miss /r/incels, there were no blue pills such as "if your face is ugly your personality is also" and if there was one that person would actually get banned

This is why I miss /r/incels, there were no blue pills such as "if your face is ugly your personality is also" and if there was one that person would actually get banned

You're the one trying to bluepill us with how good our personalities our and how women should love us. Go back to /r/amiugly, if you want bullshit but this isn't a farm.

Judging personality from face is BIOLOGICAL and turns out to be accurate anyway. You do it yourself then you come on here and strawman my argument by quoting somethjing I NEVER SAID.

Even if we had such brilliant personalities, studies show attractive people consistently have better ones on average.