Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to call women queens

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Or queenoids. I am dead serious. It is the best alternative to foid. I mean, just think about it.

Just imagine how fucked in the head egomaniac you need to be to constantly refer to yourself as queen. These phenomena have lost its ironic and comic flavor long time ago. Well, if there was any to begin with. That is so unbelievably creepy and cringy. Imagine if you will constantly unironically refer to yourself as "supreme gentleman" to show that you are incel.

This shit is straight from an insane asylum, when stereotypical mental patient refers to himself as emperor Napoleon or Cesar or something. It is especially funny when you read their unfiltered opinion on relationships. They are actually that much entitled, irresponsible and scot-free as some kind of corrupt royalty. Qu’ils mangent de la brioche IRL.

They all nurtured to be Disney princesses, and they all appear to become evil queens from fairy tales. Like the Queen from Snow White, they are envious of more young and beautiful women. Like Snow Queen they are selfish and cold, ready to stole man from his pure loyal girlfriend. Like Red Queen they are cruel and clueless, screaming "OF WITH HIS HEAD" every 5 minutes. Like Mouse Queen they are vengeful and tribal, knowing for sure that the most devilish punishment is the curse of ugliness.

Modern foids are queens indeed.

Last edited:
I prefer "cunt".

@2340922 likes to refer to foids as queen's in a non sarcastic manner

Yes lol do it sarcastically

they are KWEENS, bro.

but yeah, power just makes them shitty and vindictive, like in that food sharing experiment with young schoolchildren, putting the girls in charge meant none of the food was shared except with the most popular boys. epic.
and every woman gets to have 'power' nowadays and be a kween, and uses it to... break up social groups, be a bitch, and direct all attention and everything good only towards the popular peers.

like in that food sharing experiment with young schoolchildren, putting the girls in charge meant none of the food was shared except with the most popular boys. epic.
It is mesmerizing. Do you have a link?

Only right way to call them is 'sluts'.

but yeah, power just makes them shitty and vindictive, like in that food sharing experiment with young schoolchildren, putting the girls in charge meant none of the food was shared except with the most popular boys. epic.
Just like that experiment but all grown up.. sex is withheld. Holes don't deserve such powers obviously. If they did the population of the Earth would starve or worse depopulate and collapse.

It is mesmerizing. Do you have a link?
man i can't find it right now, but it was an expat teacher, teaching english in china, it showed clearly how truecels got destroyed if the girls got put in charge, no snacks for them.
Just like that experiment but all grown up.. sex is withheld. Holes don't deserve such powers obviously. If they did the population of the Earth would starve or worse depopulate and collapse.
not just sex but friendship and connection, "I won't go to the event if X and Y go" is a classic

We should call men kings.

If we started using the term queen instead of foid out of irony, it would be great honestly, because cucks would all either be really confused or absolutely pissed off.

I prefer "cunt".
I prefer cumdumpster
Only right way to call them is 'sluts'.
I prefer cock sucking whore

Yeah, guys, I understand your desire to compete in slurs, despite I don't share that feel with you. But ask yourself, do you want vent or do you also want to play smart? Wasn't it great when incels came up with "foid"? The idea is to provoke, to pull strings. Just like 4chan with "islam is right about women" and "it is ok to be white". Are you boys or are you men? We have power over normalfags. The power we should use and abuse for our own benefit. To piss them off.

It is the idea for campaign, not just some random observation. This guy gets it

If we started using the term queen instead of foid out of irony, it would be great honestly, because cucks would all either be really confused or absolutely pissed off.

man i can't find it right now, but it was an expat teacher, teaching english in china, it showed clearly how truecels got destroyed if the girls got put in charge, no snacks for them.

not just sex but friendship and connection, "I won't go to the event if X and Y go" is a classic

A7A2159F 5AC3 42EC A542 8FC736B110C8

Yeah, guys, I understand your desire to compete in slurs, despite I don't share that feel with you. But ask yourself, do you want vent or do you also want to play smart? Wasn't it great when incels came up with "foid"? The idea is to provoke, to pull strings. Just like 4chan with "islam is right about women" and "it is ok to be white". Are you boys or are you men? We have power over normalfags. The power we should use and abuse for our own benefit. To piss them off.

It is the idea for campaign, not just some random observation. This guy gets it
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart IQ

There is power in words
The universe was created just by a Word (Genesis 1 v 3)

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart IQ

There is power in words
The universe was created just by a Word (Genesis 1 v 3)
Therfore words are powerful instruments we can use against foids

@Damo the incel u removed? :feelstrash:

YASSS SLAY QUEEN GO GET THAT CHAD COCK GURL YOU DESERVE IT

*girls is landwhale and so ugly that her looksmatch is six feet under*

All women *unsheathes lightsaber* are queens!