Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to bring slavery back

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
But only enslave foids... This way we could sell and purchase foids like common commodity.

And you could treat her any way you want. You could beat her up or etc. She is YOUR property.

If only we could

That's the way it was always meant to be

Wouldn't even treat purchased foid badly, just want some sex and a partner

how would you treat your slave ?
Tenor

that's wholesome, i knew you're a good person
Yeah bhai.
Women are corrupted and with my guidance they will become pure.

Giving them rights was the worst mistake we made as a civilization. And the worst about it is that slavery still exists in some parts of the world. Old and rich chinsese men buy south korean wifes. ISIS and most muslim terrorist groups buy and sell jb´s. In some african countries it is still possible to buy young kids from their poor families. Imagine buying a 10-11 y.o. foid and train her, so she thinks you are like a superhero to her. She can now eat, doesnt have to work, can go to school, no more beatings... she would fall in love with you, it would not even be rape, and she would remain extremely thankful the rest of her life... or until you buy the next.

We should be able to buy abandoned and poor foids from stores like walmart, and get discounts if they're not white or old.

Wouldn't even treat purchased foid badly, just want some sex and a partner
She would hate you with all her guts for being an incel who bought her instead of a chad.

Giving them rights was the worst mistake we made as a civilization. And the worst about it is that slavery still exists in some parts of the world. Old and rich chinsese men buy south korean wifes. ISIS and most muslim terrorist groups buy and sell jb´s. In some african countries it is still possible to buy young kids from their poor families. Imagine buying a 10-11 y.o. foid and train her, so she thinks you are like a superhero to her. She can now eat, doesnt have to work, can go to school, no more beatings... she would fall in love with you, it would not even be rape, and she would remain extremely thankful the rest of her life... or until you buy the next.

We should be able to buy abandoned and poor foids from stores like walmart, and get discounts if they're not white or old.

Finally some based blackpillers in my thread.

Fuck the rest of you simps.

Are you aiming for 37k posts?

My favorite postmaxxer.
30k is the goal. Don't know if i will keep going afterwards , probably yes

Thanks bro

if only that were possible

Stand up and be counted show the world that you're a man!

simps in this thread.

I'd beat the chick, that's what she wants anyway

how would you treat your slave ?
If they don't give me sex when I ask then they won't get fed when they ask. If the problem keeps happening I'll get rid of them and get new ones.

She would hate you with all her guts for being an incel who bought her instead of a chad.
Ye, their very nature is evil. But you gotta put her in her place, make her accept you, and fear you.

disagree tbh. I don't desire this at all. just wish a woman could actually like me and feel attracted to me emotionally

Since you're aware of woman's true nature and how they like only Chad and despise sub average men, you should be repulsed by them.

simps in this thread.
The reality is most members here are HUGE simps. My thread just exposed them.
high IQ
majority of users are just desperate cucks who have nowhere else to go tbh
you can usually tell who they are because they'll always leave some foid worshiping like like "I'd kill someone just to have a talk with a woman!"

LoL, that's a silly dream.
You guys said that waifubot can't happens because of cucked laws and feminism but you think you can bring back slavery especially of foids?

LoL, that's a silly dream.
You guys said that waifubot can't happens because of cucked laws and feminism but you think you can bring back slavery especially of foids?

suspicious greycel tbh