Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to bring back the Salem Witch Trials

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
All these whores running around scot-free deserve to pay for their crimes against humanity :feelsdevil:
judy garland kansas GIF

Tonight is the last night I'm drinking. Gonna live it up because fuck these retarded normies, and fuck these retarded whores.

All truecels get the fuck in here!~

Let's party like it's fucking 1976

Behead all whores. Grape all whores

Let's see how much I can get away with before I get banned for being too based :feelshehe:

I WILL REACH PARAGON TONIGHT

Dorothy got blown out by the winds of the tornado that sucked her soul away

WOULD GRAPE TO OBLIVION
Hq720

life is soooooooooooo boring man

We need to bring back violence and mayhem

I've tried debating with IT, but all those fags are too pathetic to face me. I would ruin their whole will to live.

Also @Fat Link @LeFrenchCel

how come I have one star? my posts are hella based and sheeiit.

ALL FOIDS ARE SEX OBJECTS

I remember in kindergarten my wh0re teacher got mad because I drew a star with a circle around it. I guess from an early age I knew I was satan :feelshaha::feelshaha:

There's too much evidence to support that I am who I say I am.

I even hear it in my music :feelshmm:

Mental breakdown?

It's sad that I drink and pour out my soul on a platform that is looked down upon, and nobody takes me seriously. Just like my normal cucked life. Sitting outside by a tree, alone during lunch with no friends. Contemplating life at an early age.

I knew since elementary school that life was meaningless

The only constant is pain, and I eat it up. God cannot condemn me to hell, I am already living it.

What the fuck even is "normal"? Being a wageslave and doing what is told? Nobody ever questions anything, they just go along with the program. "YES SAAR" faggots.

If a normie ever tests me I would break their fucking skull (in marvel ultimate alliance 2)

Hell is a cold place beguiled by ice. There is no fire, only the illusion of it.

How come nobody ever posts anything that ever represents the truth, and how they are actually feeling? Everything is controlled, but I will not be a subordinate. Fuck god, hail Satan. He is the only one who understands how fucked this whole world is. It's pathetic.

We are all slaves to a "master" who doesn't give a flying fuck about us. He is indifferent to our suffering, and he deserves none of my prayers.

I have never known kindness, only fakeness.

I am more interesting then any redhead whore who gets blown out every given sunday. You latch onto your programming, while I do what the fuck I want. I am free in myself, while you are a slave to being a useless fuck hole. :ha..feels::shhh:

God could never tame me. I am myself, and I represent freedom to all those that are not free.

Puritan culture still exists in the US except it manifests in other parts of the political spectrum

Puritan culture still exists in the US except it manifests in other parts of the political spectrum
puritan culture is cucked. I do what the fuck I want, when I want. It is my god given right :chad::chad:

9 bluepilled faggots watch this shit, but none of them have the balls to face me. Say something IT, you are weak.

i was shaaammmmeeedd

BRING BACK MY STARS MOTHER FUCKERS. I DESERVE IT FOR ALL THE PAIN I'VE WENT THROUGH

@Uggo Mongo please bring me back to normal star status i'm low

I'm sorry for all my drunk posts, but at the same time I'm not. I deserve to speak my mind about this cucked wrld.

I will create something so great that even the normie fucktards cannot deny :hax::feelsstudy::feelscomfy: