Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to bring back lynching

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee, God, and Cigarettes.
★★★
Every race should be lynched

That's how it always was. Lynching was a form of vigilante justice in the American South, it didn't just happen to blacks

Lynchings are far too barbaric and unorganized. A state should adopt the death penalty after guilt is guaranteed via firing squad or hanging

Last edited:
*call someone you don't like a <insert socially unacceptable thing here>*

*Get to legally kill him*

Gee I wonder what the problem with this was

That's how it always was. Lynching was a form of vigilante justice in the American South, it didn't just happen to blacks
I just didn't want a race bait warning

*call someone you don't like a <insert socially unacceptable thing here>*

*Get to legally kill him*

Gee I wonder what the problem with this was
Seems good to me :feelsautistic:

Lynchings are far too barbaric and unorganized. A state should adopt the death penalty after guilt is guaranteed via firing squad or hanging
Based. But I like seeing them dangle

We would be the first group to be lynched

Not yet. I don't have any klansman robes.

Whatever you say twin peaks

I keep telling you guys to lynch Currycels and spiccels before they take over, they're the only ones with functional communities that hire their own and will become the majority of the nation if left unchecked. You guys are too focused on dumb niggercels that can't even have a functional neighborhood :feelstastyman: and you don't worry about the real threat. You'll all learn eventually but by the time you do it'll already be too late. :feelsrope: