Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to bring back adolescent-styled girlfriend shaming

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I was watching 'The Wonder Years' and boy, people simply aren't like this anymore. It used to be that if you hung out with girls as a child, you would get bullied for "having a girlfriend, and lover"

WE NEED TO BRING THIS BACK

I don't know if it's a product of the past, or just adolescence but when it's the fucking JOCKS of all people bullying you for "having a girlfriend" you know there will be order, righteousness, and just less mental health issues to deal with. Children have that innate genius in them to be ANTI-ROMANTIC LOVE, children lash out at cooties, it's natural for them to despise the ickiness of amourousness.

It's honestly a fucking shame that most men will succumb to that lust when they hit puberty and do a complete 180 from this HONEST, and NATURAL childlike way of rejecting romantic love.

Last edited:
Children don't have sexual drive, that's why they shame guys for having GFs.

The only way of bringing this back, is castrating everyone

high IQ.
it's psychologically gay to have romantic feelings for a woman, in the sense that feminine but not yet out of the closet men are most prone to this, due to their idealization of love, an exclusively MALE concept that women don't feel. those who seek spiritual love from a woman are actually seeking a man who can mirror their feelings and don't yet know it.

I don't know if it's a product of the past, or just adolescence but when it's the fucking JOCKS of all people bullying you for "having a girlfriend" you know there will be order, righteousness, and just less mental health issues to deal with. Children have that innate genius in them to be ANTI-ROMANTIC LOVE, children lash out at cooties, it's natural for them to despise the ickiness of amourousness.

the default state of not having a romantic relationship shouldn't be something to be bullied for.
it should be an action that you take or choice you make and then you get bullied for it.

Children don't have sexual drive, that's why they shame guys for having GFs.

The only way of bringing this back, is castrating everyone
Single people should just shame couples for flaunting their love around. I don't know why single people accept this bullshit. It's not right. Middle eastern cultures do not tolerate the bullshit of PDA. This is the most based thing about muzzie immigration. I bet Europe would be a tolerable place if they banned PDA.

Single people should just shame couples for flaunting their love around. I don't know why single people accept this bullshit. It's not right. Middle eastern cultures do not tolerate the bullshit of PDA. This is the most based thing about muzzie immigration. I bet Europe would be a tolerable place if they banned PDA.
Single people want relationships, due to sexual drive and idealization of love, that's why they will not spontaneously shame couples.

Well, about PDA, this is not gonna happen in western, western is doomed, sorry.

Every progressivist place would be better if PDA was not tolerated, but north america, latin america, europe and some countries of asia will continue tolerating it, unfortunately

We also need to bring back a patriarchy and get rid of all female rights. Because if you wanna keep that civilization, keep its builders, men, motivated.

I remember in middle school there was a kid that only had foid friends, so everyone said he was gay but he denied it. Years later my friend from same middle school (also incel but too bluepilled to realize, and with more social skill) told me that yes, he was kek.

It is brutal because to come home from work there's a couple that's usually sitting outside cuddling each other RIGHT BY THE FUCKING ENTRANCE OF THE BUILDING. And it doesn't matter if it's cold or if it's raining. If it's raining they will be outside sharing 1 huge raincoat cuddling each other. I have to deliberately go in the back entrance to avoid seeing them. I wish murder was legalized for exceptional reasons.

high IQ.
it's psychologically gay to have romantic feelings for a woman, in the sense that feminine but not yet out of the closet men are most prone to this, due to their idealization of love, an exclusively MALE concept that women don't feel. those who seek spiritual love from a woman are actually seeking a man who can mirror their feelings and don't yet know it.

the default state of not having a romantic relationship shouldn't be something to be bullied for.
it should be an action that you take or choice you make and then you get bullied for it.
This is also high IQ.

Most men have a natural male savior complex, after they hit puberty. This is sort of what 'The Wonder Years' is about. This is the only way a man is allowed to love, the only form of love acceptable to a woman. A selfless, unrewarding, savior sort of love. It's a very feminine faggy thing to yearn TO BE LOVED. I am guily of yearning for this kind of love AND I HATE IT.

Me, ER, just countless numbers of men are red guilty of yearning "to be loved" as though this is our natural disposition. It's not right. It's better to just completely reject the idea of love altogether, because it's inherently an unfair system full of predation, bigotry, and abuse.
Single people want relationships, due to sexual drive and idealization of love, that's why they will not spontaneously shame couples.

Well, about PDA, this is not gonna happen in western, western is doomed, sorry.

Every progressivist place would be better if PDA was not tolerated, but north america, latin america, europe and some countries of asia will continue tolerating it, unfortunately
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE A COUPLE WALKS HOLDING THEIR HANDS TOGETHER IN FRONT OF A SUICIDAL MAN.

What a cruel fucking world

Last edited:
I was watching 'The Wonder Years' and boy, people simply aren't like this anymore. It used to be that if you hung out with girls as a child, you would get bullied for "having a girlfriend, and lover"

It's honestly a fucking shame that most men will succumb to that lust when they hit puberty and do a complete 180 from this HONEST, and NATURAL childlike way of rejecting romantic love.
Based and agreed

I remember in middle school there was a kid that only had foid friends, so everyone said he was gay but he denied it. Years later my friend from same middle school (also incel but too bluepilled to realize, and with more social skill) told me that yes, he was kek.

This is also high IQ.

Most men have a natural male savior complex, after they hit puberty. This is sort of what 'The Wonder Years' is about. This is the only way a man is allowed to love, the only form of love acceptable to a woman. A selfless, unrewarding, savior sort of love. It's a very feminine faggy thing to yearn TO BE LOVED. I am guily of yearning for this kind of love AND I HATE IT.

Me, ER, just countless numbers of men are red guilty of yearning "to be loved" as though this is our natural disposition. It's not right. It's better to just completely reject the idea of love altogether, because it's inherently an unfair system full of predation, bigotry, and abuse.

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE A COUPLE WALKS HOLDING THEIR HANDS TOGETHER IN FRONT OF A SUICIDAL MAN.

Based af!

Romantic love has a lot to do with sex and lust. Once your go through adolescence hormones make it hard not to have feelings of lust or lingering thoughts about whether a girl likes you.
The same guys that make fun you for talking to girls when no other boys are end up being the same guys that make fun of you for not talking to girls enough and not getting with them. tbh this switch happens between junior high and high school.

This is also high IQ.

high IQ