Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to be perfect

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Mathew 5
48You, therefore, will be perfect [growing into spiritual maturity both in mind and character, actively integrating godly values into your daily life], as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Psalms 18
30As for God, His way is blameless.
The word of the LORD is tested,it is perfect, it is faultless

Genesis 17
1And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

Colossians 1
22 Christ has now reconciled you [to God] in His physical body through death,in order to present you before the Father holy and blameless and beyond reproach

Luke 1
They both were righteous (approved) in the sight of God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and requirements of the Lord.

1John 4
17In this [union and fellowship with Him], love is completed and perfected with us, so that we may have confidence in the day of judgment [with assurance and boldness to face Him]; because as He is, so are we in this world.

1 Thessalonians 5
Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you through and through [that is, separate you from profane and vulgar things, make you pure and whole and undamaged consecrated to Him set apart for His purpose]; and may your spirit and soul and body be kept complete and [be found] blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

Hebrew 10
14For by the one offering He has perfected forever and completely cleansed those who are being sanctified [bringing each believer to spiritual completion and maturity].

James 2
22You see that his faith was working with his actions, and his faith was perfected by what he did.

Galatians 3
3How foolish can you be? After starting your new lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?

Jude 1
24Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling or falling into sin, and to present you unblemished [blameless and faultless] in the presence of His glory with triumphant joy and unspeakable delight, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

Phillipians 3
12 Not that I have already obtained it [this goal of being Christlike] or have already been made perfect, but I actively press on so that I may take hold of that [perfection] for which Christ Jesus took hold of me and made me His own.

Jesus said Anime is haram. You will go to hell for having an anime Avi. Repent

@Wizcel @calimero @MarquisDeSade
@Diocel @dreadtheblackpill @Incline
@Pengwin @FamilyGuy1999 @proudweeb
@squirrelsonfire2 @your personality
@-BrettyBoy- @A_Deo @Michinomiya Hirohit

To all women who read this: beware the mother of harlots. Do not imitate her ways and distance yourself from her so you will not suffer her fate.

Revelation 18

6 Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. 7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’

@Wizcel @calimero @MarquisDeSade
@Diocel @dreadtheblackpill @Incline
@Pengwin @FamilyGuy1999 @proudweeb
@squirrelsonfire2 @your personality
@-BrettyBoy- @A_Deo @Michinomiya Hirohit

You can't be perfect (only god is) but if you do your best and you are sincere about it god will forget your imperfections.

@Idotms
Tbh ngl
But you should better yourself and be a good example
I think that's what the verses really mean
But also yeah some christians believe in Apotheosis is possible
@Irredeemable

Maybe i should read the bible one of these days

You can't be perfect (only god is) but if you do your best and you are sincere about it god will forget your imperfections.

@Idotms
:soy:

iu
Download 1

The bible is cuckolded

Jesus was anally probed during the Great Awakening (on pg 48 of The Satanic Bible)

Just torture yourself with self improving and being perfect in a similar way that society expects incels to be theory.