Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We need submissive arranged-marriage trad indian wives! :lasereyes:

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
Image 2024 07 18 112606686

XX pol apoorva mediumSquareAt3X

I WANT TRADITIONAL SUBMISSIVE ARRANGED-MARRIAGE INDIAN WIFE :lasereyes:

I WANT HER TO MAKE ME GOOD SPICY INDIAN FOOD :feelsdevil:

This is what I've always wanted, a submissive trad wife who looks lovingly at me and admires me.

Are curry foids not better than white and noodle foids in the sense they are less likely to be gold diggers? Given they are more used to poverty. Also, aren't they more socially conservative as well than white and noodle foids? I think marriage is a bigger deal to them.

WE NEED LOVING SUBMISSIVE TRAD INDIAN WIVES TO HEAL US. We've been emotionally and touch starved for far too long!

Both of their wives are Brahmins btw that too Dravidian Brahmins. Not even joking :feelskek:

They are mid af though :dafuckfeels::feelsugh:

View attachment 1201418
View attachment 1201419

This is what I've always wanted, a submissive trad wife who looks lovingly at me and admires me.

Are curry foids not better than white and noodle foids in the sense they are less likely to be gold diggers? Given they are more used to poverty. Also, aren't they more socially conservative as well than white and noodle foids? I think marriage is a bigger deal to them.

WE NEED LOVING SUBMISSIVE TRAD INDIAN WIVES TO HEAL US. We've been emotionally and touch starved for far too long!
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

There are so many indian foids around but i never see them with white or black guys, i only see the occasional white foid with an indian man.

we dont need indian anything, brown genes needs to be removed from gene pool.

I am saying this as a brown guy.

There are so many indian foids around but i never see them with white or black guys, i only see the occasional white foid with an indian man.
I see the opposite. I occasionally see WMIF couples, but IMWF couples are as rare as niggers working at NASA.

What does this mean? Dravidian Brahmin?
It is the only type of indian that I know. Brahmin from Fallout, and Dravidian after @Jason Voorhees told me.