Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel We need segregated gyms

• Thread starter zeta_male_patriarch
  • Start date

Should all gyms be segregated by sex?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
zeta_male_patriarch

zeta_male_patriarch

Greycel
I have a gym memebership, but I stopped going because I don't like being teased by THOTs with promiscuous clothing. Seeing a foid you want to make love to so badly whom is right in front of you yet cant have is so rage/suicide fuel for me. In my country, foids are allowed to have their own gym facilities yet that simply does not exist for men. My gym even has 'women only classes.'

There needs to be segregation between the sexes. Imagine a gym where all employees and employers are males. It would be a place of bonding and coaching. Just like a dojo, where men can not only improve physically, but metaphyscally. A place where fatherlike figures mentor the young and the sexless to overcome the toxic culture that produces an epedemic of insecure men. This would inspire a generatin of rejected men to ascend from the depths of celibecy, insecurity, fear, and hopelesseness. Then this class of men would one day become a master; a coach; a father to the next generatiion of needy men. Just imagine the pride of this tradition being felt as soon as you walk in this facility.

It would be as a recruit of the United States Marine Corps to lookup to his Drill Instructor for inspiration to become a Marine. That Drill instructor was once a shy and scared recruit, and now he represents the zenith of masculinity and confidence. Now he is passing the torch off to you in the name of tradition. Gyms cannot be co ed under any circumstances. We need to eleminate environments that are fertile for foids to steal attetion from men without giving anything in return. This truly is an inustice that society must dissaprove of.

Some of you might be thinking "But being more confident won't get me laid because it's over and I'm ugly!" You might even be a curry, manlet, and an autist. Yet acheiving victory within the self and experiencing confidence for the first time will give you what you, me and everyone on this site that lacks: power. If you can overcome this hell that society pushed us into, and ascend out of darkness... just like a recruit when he marches on the parade deck in his service uniform and stands at attention... you will receive your Eagle, Globe, and Anchor. You will feel the taste of honor.

Gym is cope and waste of time and money. It's good that you stopped going.

That's when you know a society is gynocentric

Why gymcelling with a shit Frame?

Pretend each hand gripping the barbell you are about to lift is a whore's neck, and squeeze that bitch.

We need segregated countries

Yet acheiving victory within the self and experiencing confidence for the first time will give you what you, me and everyone on this site that lacks: power. If you can overcome this hell that society pushed us into, and ascend out of darkness... just like a recruit when he marches on the parade deck in his service uniform and stands at attention... you will receive your Eagle, Globe, and Anchor. You will feel the taste of honor.

I agree. Feeling self-steem and confidence must be one of the best feelings in the world. Even if youre so ugly that lacks any real consequence. When you are +25 and you still behave and feel like a beta, its over. I will never feel human at this point. I will never have any honor.

Females at the gym are always very entitled, they love invading other people's privacy and posting them to social media when they're at their most vulnerable and trying to improve themselves. And they're too morally bankrupt to see the wrong in that. Females probably should be banned from gyms period. Especially this braindead whore.

I know a man only gym, the boss of the gym is a muslim.

I go to the gym for the pump and to ass gaze.