Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting We need reverse Nazism

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
We need reverse Nazism. The idea that worship the 6'4 tall, athletic chads should be redirected towards 5'4 pajeet janitors.

The gas should be reserved for those top parasites who contribute nothing and fuck all our foids.

Chad will use willing foids as a shield when incels start shooting towards him kek:bigbrain:

See that's the thing. This guy is statusmaxxed as fuck and is basically in HTN range. He even has the edgy appeal of being branded basically as a criminal and dangerous. He's a little on the short side sure but he could definitely get a girl. He could certainly get a harem of asian women if he wanted. He's even extraverted and highly sociable.

I don't buy him being so committed to his race that he's going to endure inceldom. There's no blonde virgin stacy chomping at the bit to have his babies. All of his counterparts date asian women at the very least. Dude gotta be low T or just flat out gay. I've seen plenty of edgy cacs like him they pretty much always turn out to be pole smokers.

Even Destiny's low T ass gets women just off status.

Who wants to fuck ugly gooks except white faggots that got cucked by black men?

See that's the thing. This guy is statusmaxxed as fuck and is basically in HTN range. He even has the edgy appeal of being branded basically as a criminal and dangerous. He's a little on the short side sure but he could definitely get a girl. He could certainly get a harem of asian women if he wanted. He's even extraverted and highly sociable.

I don't buy him being so committed to his race that he's going to endure inceldom. There's no blonde virgin stacy chomping at the bit to have his babies. All of his counterparts date asian women at the very least. Dude gotta be low T or just flat out gay. I've seen plenty of edgy cacs like him they pretty much always turn out to be pole smokers.

Even Destiny's low T ass gets women just off status.

@wereq JFL at this thread

Copium stop coping