Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We need permits for hunting foids

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I think a roastie's head would look good on the wall above my cat's litterbox.

The rest of her can be used for soap, a wallet, a lamp, a jacket, and boots.

Cucktears is always telling us we need to shower more and dress better, so they should support me in this.

Unexpected post coming from you tbh.
Oi you also need a license for that permit m8

I support this idea

Just makes me realize how useless the females of our species are. Hunting foids would be 10x easier than hunting deer. Atleast does are smart enough to run away from danger while these whores will stand and scream when a mass shooting is going down.

Robert Hansens me

Reminds me of this tbh
China

If I could just punch every one of them after they reject me,I'll be fine with that

Head is supposed to be a trophy well earned, but femoids are too easy to kill, there's no honor in that

In the future in the West probably foids hunting groups will form in order to force them to breed and to save the white race

In the future in the West probably foids hunting groups will form in order to force them to breed and to save the white race
Nigga what does the white race have to do with anything, if anything ethnics are the ones threatened by being replaced by white Chads

If you wouldn't saw off a foid's head and fuck her bloody esophagus, you're a bluepilled cuck

Nigga what does the white race have to do with anything, if anything ethnics are the ones threatened by being replaced by white Chads
replaced by racemixing tbh

White race is the one at risk of beign replaced now

Look, I find your idea far too extreme.

It should only be fat chicks, ok? They provide a lot more leather anyway, and you're doing the public a good service.
More soap, too.

I'm not sure how easy this would be to legislate, though. You'd have to look into their medical records and find their latest BMI measurement. If you guess wrong on your prey's BMI, you're screwed. You'll have to limit yourself to gigafatties just to avoid serving time.

Your idea reminds me of "The Most Dangerous Game". Hunting people is a common trope in media. There was a guy in Alaska called Robert Hansen, who did this in real-life. He's the most prolific serial killer in that state. He targeted women (mostly strippers/prostitutes). After he raped and tortured them, he would bring them to his plane. He would fly them into the wilderness, there he would strip them naked and hunt them for hours with his rifle and hunting knife. There is a mediocre movie with Nicolas Cage about "The Butcher Baker".

Thank you cucktears

Why a permit though? Fuck all permissions. Everything needs a licence now. We just have to do it. I will hunt some females for protein.