Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "We need more High IQ posts"

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
Some Users here will say we need more long posts instead of regurgitated water posts but there is literally nothing else to talk about everything has been said and when a user makes a long detailed thread post people will just say Dnr :feelskek: if you don't like the posts being made here then fuck off to Looksfag.org or Neets.fags

Ok will post some high IQ shit.

I don't have the ability to make a high iq post

I make them all the time.

People on here are just to low iq to realize :feelsthink:

Some Users here will say we need more long posts instead of regurgitated water posts but there is literally nothing else to talk about everything has been said and when a user makes a long detailed thread post people will just say Dnr :feelskek: if you don't like the posts being made here then fuck off to Looksfag.org or Neets.fags
Check my post about fermale autism, very high IQ and goes well in depth

All High IQ posts will be banned, like how to rape foids: a tutorial.

(In videogamel

@kay' is the king of dnr

you're a close second I think

I've made a few solid ones I'd say

Problem is, people don't have the mind to read threads more than a few lines, so it's best to somehow condense it.

Ok will post some high IQ shit.
tag me in it

Me too sometimes i dreamed about posting high iq post cuz i have a lot to say but im to low IQ to put it into words, it's brutal.
Same
I'm bad at typing stuff longer than a paragraph

I've made a few solid ones I'd say

Problem is, people don't have the mind to read threads more than a few lines, so it's best to somehow condense it.
Some users have a Short attention span it seems jfl :feelskek:

high IQ posts don't have to be really long or they can have a tldr to combat dnr

We don't have to make only high IQ posts, just accumulating evidence of blackpill and showing how horrendous are (becoming) most females