Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need more devs like this + some noremanscum hate

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SnowbreakOfficial/comments/1dy3klk/japanese_interview_with_producer_in_charge_in/

Raising age rating so they could have more freedom in creation, and have a clear demographic.
As an example of the impact, some people who are not Snowbreak users have criticized the game content and development policy. But please rest assured, Snowbreak knows very well who it should provide services for.

Every peace of incel cope becomes ruined by normies and devs pander to them becasue there is always more normies than incels even if those incels used to be core audiance that got them to there they are.
Honestly i cannot describe in words how much i hate normanfaggots they ruin EVERYTHING they touch especially foids in incel copes i want to torture ALL of them in most painful ways ever for taking away last things i care about.

@starystulejarz
Long live Snowpeak

Screenshot 20240708 171211 Free Adblocker Browser

for reference thats the cake gifted by fan to devs
View attachment fennys-big-cake-v0-azytfnnapoad1.webp

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SnowbreakOfficial/comments/1dvvlv9/fennys_big_cake/

Last edited:
Japan makes the best content for incels in every single category, this is why I love them.

Japan makes the best content for incels in every single category, this is why I love them.
that's not japan but china, japan mainstream games look like this:

Dragons dogma 2 nogs everywhere

that's not japan but china, japan mainstream games look like this:

View attachment 1196225
Capcom is full of westerboo game devs and they're worse off for it. I remember when Inafune left because he thought Japanese games had no future and the future of gaming laid in the pozzed West

Capcom is full of westerboo game devs and they're worse off for it. I remember when Inafune left because he thought Japanese games had no future and the future of gaming laid in the pozzed West
It's not just Capcom while they are biggest westaboo there with Kojima, it's also Square Enix - last FF has niggers in every village, Sega - went completely woke with PSO2 and Yakuza become even more western focused, Fromsoftware - they embraced bodytype A/B and went with open world meme that westerners love so much, and to the certain degree Koei -while theme of the games is eastern removed genders and even added they/them pronouns

the "game" looks like another clone of genshin

Game U2G5rB7LxQ
new startup screen, that new song is pretty cool too :feelzez: i guess i will be rolling for new fenny SSR gun since she will be free in 2 weeks

im buying the skins i just have to would feel kinda gay otherwise
Which one since screenshot i just posted is the base model (it looks like a paid skin lol)
skins for them this patch:

the "game" looks like another clone of genshin
Not even close, gayshin is melee or shitty clunky bow based and is full on fujo pandering while ChadBreak actual guns and zero playable male characters. They also give you more than enough rolls each month to get character each patch, good luck getting new Gayshit character every patch.
Does Gayshit have bosses like that bitch? I don't think so
Game S48QUMiiQf

Snowbreak is a game for a healthy heterosexual men, while Genshin is a game made for trannies and women.

Not even close, gayshin is melee or shitty clunky bow based and is full on fujo pandering while ChadBreak actual guns and zero playable male characters. They also give you more than enough rolls each month to get character each patch, good luck getting new Gayshit character every patch.
Does Gayshit have bosses like that bitch? I don't think so View attachment 1196529
couldnt have said better tbh

couldnt have said better tbh
Forget to add about their censorship and lazy ass boring dialogues that you can't skip while Snowbreak story from chapter 11 is getting really good and last few events reached even more peak of great story telling.

Forget to add about their censorship and lazy ass boring dialogues that you can't skip while Snowbreak story from chapter 11 is getting really good and last few events reached even more peak of great story telling.
Genshit just panders to normanfaggots and thats why its so horrible they literally turned player MC into some cuck hopefully mihomo faggot devs get another knife attack from CNbros but all the people that care about waifus moved on from that garbage.

New Scene for free nice

free 10 rolls

Katya secretary skin got different version for free:
2CyVMfHaYf

old skin got remade also is free

LOOOOOOOOOL just 10 rolls on 100% banner with a fucking 0.1% roll rate and got new Lyfe HAHAHAHA
This is the best anniversary of any game ever especially after last time i had to spend 100 rolls to get Katya :feelsokman::feelshehe: Time to get her weapon since i'm at 38/60 sadly it's a 50% banner so i will probably fail.

LOOOOOOOOOL just 10 rolls on 100% banner with a fucking 0.1% roll rate and got new Lyfe HAHAHAHA View attachment 1196629This is the best anniversary of any game ever especially after last time i had to spend 100 rolls to get Katya :feelsokman::feelshehe: Time to get her weapon since i'm at 38/60 sadly it's a 50% banner so i will probably fail.
damn thats lucky, i have just enough for lyfe kinda want guns too cuz fits the skin will see

Fuck yes i have insane luck today you can't get more lucky than that :feelsLightsaber:

LOOOOOOOOOL just 10 rolls on 100% banner with a fucking 0.1% roll rate and got new Lyfe HAHAHAHA View attachment 1196629This is the best anniversary of any game ever especially after last time i had to spend 100 rolls to get Katya :feelsokman::feelshehe: Time to get her weapon since i'm at 38/60 sadly it's a 50% banner so i will probably fail.
btw u know when we getting free fenny?

btw u know when we getting free fenny?
I think about 2 weeks after launch of this patch i think. She should come around ~July 25th. Now i will be saving for her SSR gun.

ZiBcHF8Lfc
total upgrade :feelshehe:

Also THAT katya skins reruning my god im gonna eat ramen for month
:feelskek: they are reruning most skins,
Game OwHCLG9A5q
Game pc3LDaLPcv
even katya banner which is interesting since she just had her rerun few weeks ago. I'm too broke to buy even more skins i already have OL Katya skin, one for Siris and one for Enya (nurse)

they better make her playable next

Game aQu9QLG8UB
Game ZpZvfZxXyt
Game 5uY9VlkD41
Game Fv5pfndwUk

Pretty cool remade mode with new open world map that also brings more longevity and being less boring because we can lvl up faster thanks to the addition of new chests, boxes and flying orbs all that give various level of xp and resources/cash. They added fishing too.

Does Gayshit have bosses like that bitch? I don't think so View attachment 1196529
again still one of those games like goonshin impact where the actual gameplay is you nut off the foid characters and nothing else

truly gaming is evolving backwards

again still one of those games like goonshin impact where the actual gameplay is you nut off the foid characters and nothing else
speaking like true normanscum you must fit in well with those walking filth

idgaf about these gacha games they're all p2n (pay 2 nut). My first gacha was kancolle, and yes usually the experience is pretty much boring and tedious. The gameplay is just like hope the character you like will drop for your enslavery or else pay for some shitty and greedy mechanic called RNG. If you win you can enjoy your slavery and nut at their hentai doujins.

Screenshot 7

she's so bad ToT literally perfect girl