Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion We need men to have a hive mentality, we need to recover patriarchy, religion and traditions.

M

Masculinist future

Waiting for info.
-
It is known that FOID has a hive mentality, it acts in groups, like bees, the queen bee? the international Jew who dictates the guidelines, the new standards of beauty that must be imparted to men, (algorithm of social networks, series, jewwood movies) the new trends, and finances the ideologues that support and promote promicuity and female degeneracy (feminism).

This has caused that the only beneficiaries of the new era where the female hydra rules, or the matriarchy of the new millennium, is foid, the Jews and chad. who is harmed? 80% of men who are subchad, and do not conform to the new absurd standards of foid. Although all of us here are sub5, you would not believe how difficult the dating scene is, even for a htn man, so the problem of incelism will become a worldwide epidemic within 10 years, affecting most men.

Culture, our biological instinct, and the female conspiracy has always driven us to kill each other, we have never been able as a gender to group together and have a hive thinking, but given the current circumstances, this could be more than possible, due to the desolation that men are going through as a collective, loneliness, depression, lack of meaning in life, it is a reaction of self-defense, survival.

I know that in this forum, the users profess a lot of atheism, secularism, and many are aligned with the thought of the Masonic school. But think of it this way, the only thing that allowed the natural functioning of the ancient patriarchal society, and that guaranteed marital morality and equal sexual access was the institutionalized religion, the premasia of the holy tradition. This was the pillar that contained the overflowing hypergamy and female promiscuity of these times. Religion in any of its forms, are repetitive patterns, millenarian of encapsulated wisdom, of morality supervized under the evolutionary microscope of trial and error, these are the belief systems, a healthy society, without religion, is not a society of humans, but of beasts.

I am 28 years old, I don't have a girlfriend, I don't have a divorce, I don't have private property, but muhh I have an iphone, medicines to live a vegetative life until I'm 80 years old, and be a slave of the system, paying taxes to the state to continue financing the generalized perventions and filling the pockets of single mothers.

those are the wonderful achievements of modernity? everything the schools have taught about the old era, or the old social contract is a complete falsehood, I would rather live a short and full life, than a long and desolate one.

What we need as a gender is to unite, we need a philosophy, dense, a school of thought, a resurgence of the “logos”, philosophy is the masculine tool of seduction par excellence, the key to reverse this rottenness is in our hands, and in our brains.

We men are a species whose only limit is the sky, we have transformed entire nations, and the paradigm shifts we have established for humanity are infinitely superior to what any woman has done, women cannot take the throne of authority from us.

We need only a spark to ignite the fire, a messiah, a fhurer, a marx, a napoleon, a hitler, for men to wake up, an insightful man who knows how to stamp these ideas in a masterful way, more than I am capable of.

Everyone would throw you under the bus for a lick of pussy

Religion is a brainwashing and controlling scheme jfl, imagine falling for that

Yeah it's in group preference.
We're all incels here and even here people are constantly at each other. Men will never win. Only a strongman or group will ever win, and maybe they'll throw a bone to lesser men to keep them sated.

Men do not have "team men" don't ever forget that.

nah I hate all of you

we need GrAYs to kys