Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need Eggy to perform live

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
The guy is a talented rapper, ngl. More importantly, he's based AF. Would pay top dollar. More importantly, it'd give us incels a chance to meetup and hangout.

Indeed we do.

Too bad the (((feds))) shut him down

This is one of my favorites.

I get sad when I think of how his music career got fucked by (((certain people))).

What exactly happnened? I know he had buyer's remorse about his CBC interview.
It wasn’t the interview that did it, they simply took the credit for his “retirement”. In reality he was contacted by (((law enforcement))) and was told to stop making music because he was “inciting violence” and that he’d be held responsible if there was another incel shooter

It wasn’t the interview that did it, they simply took the credit for his “retirement”. In reality he was contacted by (((law enforcement))) and was told to stop making music because he was “inciting violence” and that he’d be held responsible if there was another incel shooter
Damn...

Damn! Yet they allow niggers to talk about killing all day. Shows that niggers are under gov't control, and that we really are feared.

if he changed his name to eggblack this would not happen

was told to stop making music because he was “inciting violence” and that he’d be held responsible if there was another incel shooter
standard police tactics tbh. i don't know why he he took it so seriously.
the threat has absolutely no value in court.

He needs to perform at Incelcon.

Let's make it happen.

standard police tactics tbh. i don't know why he he took it so seriously.
the threat has absolutely no value in court.
People simply nod and obey when the “authorities” tell them what to do

I'm so proud of Eggy

Lol that's beyond retarded. Just like someone else said they allow other rappers to rap about even more graphic stuff.