Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need degeneration!

Smallondick

Smallondick

Banned
-
We need degeneration so that the birth rate decreases, increasing the number of old people, forcing a greater automation, we need less normies as well. See for example even a single mother, she has fewer children than a "non-degenerate" woman in a traditional marriage. Traditionalism would be a little good for some here, but in the long run it is unsustainable. Only with a burst of old men across the world do they begin to think seriously about genetic editing. I do not see any other alternative, but before that we will only have tons of "ethics" (we need it with the current situation because the number of people is not reduced enough for mass editions). Maybe we will not see this (probably) then it is still something for a distant future. ** For those who have seen cases of ET visitation, they are always almost totally equal and obsessed with genetics, would it be a projection of any civilization that does not end on its own or through natural disasters?

I can see where you are coming from.

I can see where you are coming from.
I'm not talking about myself, not that I like degeneration, I'm talking about the long-term outcome.
Something dialectical, almost Marxist.

Dialectics of history(?)

And if you ain't down with that we got two words for ya

I'm not talking about myself, not that I like degeneration, I'm talking about the long-term outcome.
Something dialectical, almost Marxist.

Dialectics of history(?)
Communism

We need a third world war.

Let the world burn its over you cant save shit never begun tbh tbh

yeah,I agree. we need this world fall apart and see normies going crazy

On the forum?
Okay, but only after President Knajjd's term is up.

(Just joking dedsrs knajjd pls no ban pls put banhammer away pls)

At least you have a degenerate like me.

Too bad dysgenics take place nowadays. The most subhuman, low IQ, dependent people are the ones who breed the most, by far.

Too bad dysgenics take place nowadays. The most subhuman, low IQ, dependent people are the ones who breed the most, by far.
In traditional societies there is also a lot of disgeny.

I think the high birth rates become more evenly spread in traditional societies.
But I would not recommend (if you had the power to) a traditional society, since it generates overpopulation and same that is conservative in relation to some things difficult the consumption of things will fall.

Insightful and it could possibly work.