Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need another Crusade, but this time against…

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
…Western degeneracy.
6A744977 45C7 4FFF A922 BFBBE17DD0F2

DEUS VULT.

Bannedcels should rebel against the (((mods)))

jk no offense mods

Arabcels, persiancels, blackcels, whitecels, ricecels, currycels - everyone can see that globohomo is enslaving the world. What will it take for people to set aside their petty differences and start stabbing congress members, media bobbleheads, and financial executives?

I wouldn’t know as I haven’t watched it but I know that the character is based at the very least

View attachment 123927
StaroRavager,

You have a received a verbal warning from Cuyen for the post:

Netflix :soy::soy::soy:

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is

Thank you.

Ewww, eyecancer is coming for you. I cant stand the white theme tbh.
Given my genetics I’m probably gonna get hit with every cancer known to man if I stick around long enough
Over for timezonecels
To be fair I joined only a few hours before midnight
StaroRavager,

You have a received a verbal warning from Cuyen for the post:

Netflix :soy::soy::soy:

You can read the rules here:
Rules, Terminology, and FAQ. | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion
Rules and Terminology Users Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship. Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Rules...
incels.is
incels.is

Thank you.
I WILL NOT VIOLATE

Last edited:
Yes, I wish incels and new Saints can fight against western degeneracy. Specifically targeting trashy whores, prostitutes and dogs.

Cucked game but that gif is based tbh

Old Blood and The New Order were good games.
When it comes to propaganda is almost null, especially Old Blood.
Our MC is a jooish blonde, blue eyed dude.
For me the series took a nose dive, and started to suck real hard with The New Colossus.
Now that one...
Is abso-fucking-lutely Hyper Cucked.
They have a fat white bitch fuck some black dude. Legit fucking lol´ed at that scene...
His prego foid killing germans while having her floppy tits and big belly exposed. KeK
The main MC being in love with an african, in flashbacks as a kid. Not propaganda at all... 0y Vey
And in one segment the MC, says to the screen - " Fucking white nazi pigs " JFL

WTF
I just want to shoot some "evil" nazis for fun ffs.
KillZone never had this shit.

Last edited:
KillZone never had this shit.
Killzone is based. Did you play Shadow Fall?
Underrated game imo (although the later levels of the campaign were terrible tbh).

Killzone is based. Did you play Shadow Fall?
Underrated game imo (although the later levels of the campaign were terrible tbh).
No i never cared for the consolized 8th gen.
The Trilogy is where its at.
Beautiful action packed FPS, the best from the PS2/PS3 era.
I own them btw, in their respective cases.

No i never cared for the consolized 8th gen.
The Trilogy is where its at.
Beautiful action packed FPS, the best from the PS2/PS3 era.
I own them btw, in their respective cases.
I created a thread before where I talked about the game.
I do think it's worth playing and a great game, but it has major issues with the story's pacing and level design towards the end of the campaign. The multiplayer is amazing.

religious wars in the past were useless D&C (divide and conquer) by the Jews tbhtbh
there's only one thing that matters: are you for or against degeneracy?
petty theological differences aren't that important: conservative Christians have more in common with conservative Muslims than the homo-loving pope or foid pastors ( :feelshaha: )
we should unite

I created a thread before where I talked about the game.
I do think it's worth playing and a great game, but it has major issues with the story's pacing and level design towards the end of the campaign. The multiplayer is amazing.
Can´t fault the multiplayer.
I play those games for the lore, and that is what they do best.
Shadow Fall was not only short, but terrible in so many aspects including what passes for "story"...
KillZone ended with the third title.
There has never been any other release since Shadow Fail, that alone says alot about a dead IP.

KillZone ended with the third title.
I heard Mercenary was good. Have you played that one?
I have a Vita, so maybe I'll check it out in the future.

I heard Mercenary was good. Have you played that one?
I have a Vita, so maybe I'll check it out in the future.
I played Lost Planet, Resistance, Dead Space, Crysis, Black on the PS2, Time Splitters on the PS2, Army Of Two...
Surprisingly i am not a fan of cod, Battlefield, i only have Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for the PS2 since its a pretty good game, but all the others don´t intrigue me.
I know Mercenary but i never played, and i don´t have it also.
I watched some walkthroughs on YTB.
Its good, kinda reminds me of Just Cause 2.

I only have Battlefield 2 Modern Combat for the PS2 since its a pretty good game
Coincidentally, that's also the only Battlefield game I have ngl
I have it for the original Xbox though