Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need an "alt-Left"

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
I am not opposed to race mixing.
I am not a racist. 
I don't want to fight against Jews like anti-Semitic Christians.
I don't want to fight for Jews like philo-Semitic Christian Zionists. 
I am not opposed to gay rights.
I am not opposed to abortion.
I am not opposed to birth control. 
I am not opposed to electricity and modern technology. 
I AM opposed to Trump's recent tax cut for the rich elites.
I want health-care for everyone, raising the minimum wage, etc. 
I am not generally opposed to modernity, I don't want to go back to the dark ages, ISIS, Nazi Germany etc.

I am only opposed to 
a) feminism, and 
b) open-borders in order to import MILLIONS of low-wage workers to drive down wages. 

We need an alt-left that is LEFT but only opposed to feminism and open borders.
I have zero interest in alt-right fuck discussions about Catholicism vs. Paganism or how non-white people are genetically inferior or whatever. And frankly, they won't have any success anyway. They are a dead end. I just want an alt-left that supports low-status men, that cares about poor men who struggle with paying for health care, need a living wage, etc. etc. and that is opposed to feminism and open borders.

Alt-left = Muslim extremists.

Alt Right is a bunch of white knight beta men who try to protect white women from "race mixing".

CopingGymcel said:
Alt-left = Muslim extremists.

Radical Islam is conservative as it gets

The AnCaps and AnComs need to get together and create something new...I think s certain religion the Zionists want you to hate might have a lot of good policies we could use... shhhhhh

Abortion came out of Feminism you do know this right?

Isnt alt-left = antifa?

What you describe just sounds like a moderate political ideology.

NeverSubmit said:

yes true, they are murderers

Homosapicuckus said:
Alt Right is a bunch of white knight beta men who try to protect white women from "race mixing".

Alt-right men want a Pagan fertility cult in which white womyn are worshipped as motherhood goddesses.
Alt-right women want a "white's only feminism."

Need agrarianism

NeverSubmit said:

I want freedom from female supremacy, female rape hysteria, men being discriminated against, women's rights being so utterly worshipped that you can justify WAR with it at the moment etc. I don't want to turn people into livestock to pop out babies. Abortion is OK and the world is overpopulated anyway.

CopingGymcel said:
Islam = left wing.
Radical islam is anti secularism, freedom of religion, gender equality and freedom of speech.
That's not leftist.

Red Shambhala said:
I want freedom from female supremacy, female rape hysteria, men being discriminated against, women's rights being so utterly worshipped that you can justify WAR with it at the moment etc. I don't want to turn people into livestock to pop out babies. Abortion is OK and the world is overpopulated anyway.

Having abortion in North America/Western Europe won't do anything, you need to kill kids in the third world if you really want to hit against overpopulation. They're the ones that have dozens of children and start making them at a young age.

Solve overpopulation = blockade/embargo India for a few decades, let them starve/cannibalise each other, problem solved.

ew no. how about fuck politics, left or right.

You don't know Shit about the alt right. Fucking lefty inclusionist bullshit.

Red Shambhala said:
Alt-right men want a Pagan fertility cult in which white womyn are worshipped as motherhood goddesses.

exactly.

Right, left dichotomy just makes everyone blind. Call it the incel-party.

LeagueEuW said:
Radical islam is anti secularism, freedom of religion, gender equality and freedom of speech.
That's not leftist.

It's still on the left.

Red Shambhala said:
I am not opposed to race mixing.
I am not a racist.
I don't want to fight against Jews like anti-Semitic Christians.
I don't want to fight for Jews like philo-Semitic Christian Zionists.
I am not opposed to gay rights.
I am not opposed to abortion.
I am not opposed to birth control.
I am not opposed to electricity and modern technology.
I AM opposed to Trump's recent tax cut for the rich elites.
I want health-care for everyone, raising the minimum wage, etc.
I am not generally opposed to modernity, I don't want to go back to the dark ages, ISIS, Nazi Germany etc.
I am only opposed to
a) feminism, and
b) open-borders in order to import MILLIONS of low-wage workers to drive down wages.
We need an alt-left that is LEFT but only opposed to feminism and open borders.
I have zero interest in alt-right fuck discussions about Catholicism vs. Paganism or how non-white people are genetically inferior or whatever. And frankly, they won't have any success anyway. They are a dead end. I just want an alt-left that supports low-status men, that cares about poor men who struggle with paying for health care, need a living wage, etc. etc. and that is opposed to feminism and open borders.

Did you miss the left wing terrorists pulling down statues, attacking lawful protests and smashing up entire university campuses because someone slightly to the right of Lenin was going to speak? People like you are dangerous. You get used by more subversive left wing elements to bring about a Marxist revolution. Then 12-18 month's down the line you are promptly put up against the wall and shot for not being left wing enough, the economy collapses and the country starves, most of the productive capacity of the economy is tied up by the bureaucracy looting the infrastructure and breadlines for the rest. Leftism is a completely discredited ideology. It killed more than 100 million people in the 20th century. Starved 2 of the worlds largest countries. Since both have embraced capitalism (to a limited degree) the one came back from the brink of an abyss and the other is now the worlds second economy.

Secondly the outright superiority of whites and Asians over other races is blatantly obvious. Just look at Africa.

I don't know why you would think the alt right are opposed to electricity or modern technology for the most part. If the alt left have their way there won't be any because the country would collapse.

Give it up.

CopingGymcel said:
It's still on the left.

the left right dichotomy shouldn't be applied to Islam imo. Just confuses things.

LeagueEuW said:
the left right dichotomy shouldn't be applied to Islam imo. Just confuses things.

The left is all about Islam.

1492207350948.png

I'm so confused in life right now. I have no idea what I believe.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
I'm on board
One bloke who has 6 days to live on board guys.

oilonthe-Rose said:
I'm so confused in life right now. I have no idea what I believe.

One bloke who has 6 days to live on board guys.

Lol kind of funny right?

Red Shambhala said:

Women were put in their place in NS Germany: mothers and homemakers. Go read Hitler and Goebbels on feminism and women attempting to displace man's position.

They gave medals and honors to women who had children, and chastised single slut career gals, all but the very limited exceptional talents like Leni Riefenstahl.

You're a commie though and probably not European so for you to live in Western lands you undoubtedly have to take a hostile stance toward European ethnocentrism.

Oh yeah, and antisemitism hasn't had anything to do with religion since the 19th century. It's biological. Even a Jewish granny will look at her grandson's fiance and freak out if her mouth isn't as wide as a fishbowl.

Race mixing is fucking disgusting though. I'd only be left if it came to an economic sense.

We need better faces, politics is a cope. Nobody gives a fuck about unattractive people. Nobody. Under any political regime you will still be treated like shit and get no pussy. Sorry to burst your bubble.

LeagueEuW said:
CopingGymcel said:
Islam = left wing.
Radical islam is anti secularism, freedom of religion, gender equality and freedom of speech.
That's not leftist.

"Radical Islam" is a meme perpetuated by zionist media. Funny to see you incels falling for that shit.

Sharia is the only way out, there is no left or right to save you. Take the ShariaPill.