Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal We need a throwback day to discuss all the blackpilled things that happened before we knew of the blackpill.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
The day I saw a burn-victim becky fall for the schools star-basketball player. 6'7, white, shoulders as big as a Jeep, sharp jawline, hunter eyes. Basically a mogger type of dude. He mogged your average 7.5/10 chad.

I actually thought she was a nice, shy girl. But she somehow managed to get into the cheer-leading team. I guess the stacies felt bad. I was in the crowd watching the game. Back then, in 2012, I was giga-bluepilled. I didn't think much of the situation.

Thinking back now, I received an old, bitter blackpill from the past. All the players walked out to the court and she seemed happy and she did a pretty good job at cheer-leading.

Then, suddenly, the star player walks out. He saw her and went over to hug her. I never thought the 'tehee' meme was real...by god. I am pretty sure she orgasmed and came in her panties. She let out this excited laughter, both nervous and like she is riding a rollercoaster. Absolutely, violently brutal. And seeing all the old roastbags screaming a 21 year old giga-chads name...... BRUTAL

How naive I was to think that she was happy just to get a hug from a random dude. Nope. She acted like a little girl hugging her dad. She loved every single second of his touch. And foids thought he was sooooo cute for doing it.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

This was the day when I found out that the burn-victim was omni-chad only. :feelscry:

:cryfeels:
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Then, suddenly, the star player walks out. He saw her and went over to hug her. I never thought the 'tehee' meme was real...by god. I am pretty sure she orgasmed and came in her panties. She let out this excited laughter, both nervous and like she is riding a rollercoaster. Absolutely, violently brutal. And seeing all the old roastbags screaming a 21 year old giga-chads name...... BRUTAL

How naive I was to think that she was happy just to get a hug from a random dude. Nope. She acted like a little girl hugging her dad. She loved every single second of his touch. And foids thought he was sooooo cute for doing it.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

the burn-victim was omni-chad only. :feelscry:
Me reading this:
33922.jpg

@Diocel @Idotms thoughts

I remember starting at a new school for 8th grade. It was slow going at first, but I could jestermaxx so I eventually had “friends". The girls would barely look at me - all they could do to tolerate my presence when one of their boyfriends would rather spend time having some laughs with me instead of being bored and annoyed. Anyways, halfway through the year a new guy starts attending. At this school, when we arrive in the morning we would have to wait for classes to start in the gymnasium. You would enter the door and on your right would be the bleachers where everyone in the school who had arrived already would sitting. There was a clear division of popularity with the most popular sitting near the door - with the kids decreasing in popularity as you walked further down. You’re basically paraded in front of the entire student body as a new and/or unpopular kid. I even got some shit yelled at me as I made this march my first week there. By this time in the year I had worked my way to the front, so I could overhear the girls talking about how cute the new guy was as he marched to the end of the bleachers.

within a week he was dating one of the girls. She and the rest of th foids immediately went to work integrating him within the group and he was sitting right up therein the front with the rest of us

I remember starting at a new school for 8th grade. It was slow going at first, but I could jestermaxx so I eventually had “friends". The girls would barely look at me - all they could do to tolerate my presence when one of their boyfriends would rather spend time having some laughs with me instead of being bored and annoyed. Anyways, halfway through the year a new guy starts attending. At this school, when we arrive in the morning we would have to wait for classes to start in the gymnasium. You would enter the door and on your right would be the bleachers where everyone in the school who had arrived already would sitting. There was a clear division of popularity with the most popular sitting near the door - with the kids decreasing in popularity as you walked further down. You’re basically paraded in front of the entire student body as a new and/or unpopular kid. I even got some shit yelled at me as I made this march my first week there. By this time in the year I had worked my way to the front, so I could overhear the girls talking about how cute the new guy was as he marched to the end of the bleachers.

within a week he was dating one of the girls. She and the rest of th foids immediately went to work integrating him within the group and he was sitting right up therein the front with the rest of us
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: too brutal don't remind me of my own school years i have repressed then by now