Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need a thread that is strictly for compiling pictures of /r/inceltears

RE: [Serious] We need a thread that is strictly for compiling pictures of /r/inceltears

agree

RE: [Serious] We need a thread that is strictly for compiling pictures of /r/inceltears

second that

No, you need to stop visiting reddit and you also need to stop mentioning incelqueers.

Sparky said:
That’s exactly what they want.

Personally I think we should just ignore them so they finally fuck off and I can finally have an incel community where I don’t have to worry about having bluepilled psychos trying to constantly take the piss out of my ordeal

What they want is for us to talk about throwing acid in peoples faces, genociding roasties, fucking our mothers and other weird autistic shit. Then they can post screenshots to IncelTears and talk about how horrible incels are. In fact they want it so much that sometimes they pretend to be incels and post that kind of crap over here. Yes I know there are also some mentalcels who are semi-serious about that shit, but I believe those are much less than the trolls.

NEETsupreme said:
What they want is for us to talk about throwing acid in peoples faces, genociding roasties, fucking our mothers and other weird autistic shit. Then they can post screenshots to IncelTears and talk about how horrible incels are. In fact they want it so much that sometimes they pretend to be incels and post that kind of crap over here. Yes I know there are also some mentalcels who are semi-serious about that shit, but I believe those are much less than the trolls.

Well said. Took the words right out of my mouth. I've been saying this ever since that garbage SJW subreddit was created.

Lol if you guys think that posting theirs pics is what they want. Would you want YOUR picture plastered on any incel or PSL forum? How would your future employers react if they did a reverse image search and came across THIS forum?

Currently Rotting said:
Lol if you guys think that posting theirs pics is what they want. Would you want YOUR picture plastered on any incel or PSL forum? How would your future employers react if they did a reverse image search and came across THIS forum?

exact

attention whores shall be exposed EVERYWHERE

NEETsupreme said:
Sparky said:
That’s exactly what they want.
Personally I think we should just ignore them so they finally fuck off and I can finally have an incel community where I don’t have to worry about having bluepilled psychos trying to constantly take the piss out of my ordeal
This. There nothing but a bunch of lifeless cherrypicking human scum. Their sub exist to talk shit about incels. They try and bullshit about how their sub is to "Stop incels from doing dangerous things or hurt someone" no one is going to do anything to anyone on here. All they do is screenshot post and talkshit about them, what have they ever done to so call "stop incels from hurting someone"? Fucking idiots. There nothing but a hate group themselves.