Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need a serious discussion

T

Truecurrycel

Banned
-
There is a war going on right now... If blackpill community is to gain it's demands, we need to start serious conversations. No more ER, AM worshipping... And actually start doing shit... Suing governments for humanitarian grounds, actively protesting online and offline, petitioning our demands and keep fighting for our rights actively non-violently.
Feminists are winning because they are playing the same game... They are claiming shit without hindering others. They're still facing obstacles so our fight'll be tough. But nothing good in history has come easily. It can be done... R u willing to do it?

i rather just LDAR

yeah good luck with that.

MRAs tried to do that shit. They got laughed at and ridiculed and didn't accomplish shit.

The only ways to make a difference is by going ER or being a politician, both of which will end your life.
Most incels don't give a shit about the macro picture when they think about their inceldom.

Its too late if we protest well get thrown in jail for hate speech

Ok, how about start with yourself? Go on live TV and fight for incel rights and see normans making fun of you. Never in history has people ever cared about low value men, that's the sad reality.

I'm afraid feminists have that advantage simply because of that hole they posses, which i know you know this. Your post is whole-hearted, but no one will support us because we are ugly.

Your avi is creepy as fuck, damn.

Ok, how about start with yourself? Go on live TV and fight for incel rights and see normans making fun of you. Never in history has people ever cared about low value men, that's the sad reality.
This.

We should just try to cope as best as we possibly can.

Most people will tell you to fuck off and call you a larper but I want to get involved in representing incels politically. I'd be happy to work with you.

Going ER = Suicide
Fighting = Glory
Muh glory

Most people will tell you to fuck off and call you a larper but I want to get involved in representing incels politically. I'd be happy to work with you.
The thing is, he wants others to start it.

ER, AM made us into a fringe... Which undermined our legitimate claims... Everyone gets to MOCK us because of their reactionary actions... We need to rise above that.

Never in history has people ever cared about low value men, that's the sad reality.
nor they ever will unless they need to optimize our wagecucking capacity

No government will ever listen to us. I cope with politics but I don't have the illusion that the regular people would really care about a bunch of virgin guys. If we were women maybe they'd care.
i rather just LDAR

feminists are winning (in the west) because they got the jews behind them

There is a war going on right now... If blackpill community is to gain it's demands, we need to start serious conversations. No more ER, AM worshipping... And actually start doing shit... Suing governments for humanitarian grounds, actively protesting online and offline, petitioning our demands and keep fighting for our rights actively non-violently.
Feminists are winning because they are playing the same game... They are claiming shit without hindering others. They're still facing obstacles so our fight'll be tough. But nothing good in history has come easily. It can be done... R u willing to do it?

no opening up about incels isn't the way it should be done instead we should infiltrate all aspects of society and take over the governments of the world over time, getting into positions of power where we can promote more incels into positions and gradually take over