Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need a dictator like Scolar Visari to rally all incels, and lead us in the war against cucks

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-

Make no mistake about it, there is a war currently raging. Our planet has been overrun by CUCKS, BETA MALES, and FOID WORSHIPPERS. They are everywhere, and we represent the last bastion of masculinity in this ruined world.

The time has come for us to unite, conquer, and ultimately enforce monogamy to take what is rightfully ours: a foid to exercise our sexual rights with, thus fulfilling one of our most basic needs. The deprivation of which is literally driving us insane.

Therefore, we need a powerful leader to organize us, rally us, and unite us against our enemies.

May Victory be Ours !

Yes, incels get slaughtered while Chad still gets to fuck the women. And nothing changes.

Every war has been an excuse to cull the incels (notice how most soldiers are ugly and the Chads are either never drafted or only given safe support roles).

Reminder the Helghast are the good guys and Scolar Visari did absolutely nothing wrong.

We also need a eugenetics program so some men will not reproduce but can still have sex

I nominate @iKillCucks to lead us.

Is it all that we need? Pleasure?
I thought our goal was more nihilistic than that.
Secondly we definately dont need any leader. Had we a leader we would be easely targeted and controled through him.
The power of anonimous movements in digital era is that we have no any centre to be controled or destroyed through.
More over we witnessed quite often that leaders would negotate with enemies to get goods when they succeded.
Fuck leaders. We had enough of them.
The consept of leadership is something that absolutely contradicts incel philosophy wich cosists of people whose midnset was formed as a result of rebelion against any form of power structure.

I nominate @iKillCucks to lead us.
I will accept that offer and title Proudly and i will proudly lead us to our goal. TO DEFEAT AND GENOCIDE ALL WHITE KNIGHTS, CUCKS, FEMSHITS, SJWS AND TO OVERTHROW THE ZOG ! MAKE AMERICA ALPHA AGAIN ! JOIN THE CRM NOW brothERs CUCK RESISTANCE MILITIA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back