Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need a church of inceldom

I

islamicincel

Veteran
ER, Alek. St yogacel will be the Gods.

I do not encourage anyone to go ER but if they do they should shout in the name of elliot rodger.

The incel is a lone wolf, more of a solitary monk than a priest.

Be wise and keep to yourself.

ER? He killed more incels than normies.
Why not mention Sodini and Cho?
Besides, no thanks to organized religion.

St Cho? St Lanza?
They are heroes as well. Don't forget to add these guys

And George Sodini
ER? He killed more incels than normies.
Why not mention Sodini and Cho?
Besides, no thanks to organized religion.

3 of his roommates were incels. This is true, i agree. But maybe it was for the best. He liberated them from their eternal suffering. Even if they got married they would end up as unhappy betabuxx providers to some cheating foid that rarly sleeps with them. Elliot put them out of their misery

Last edited:
Elliot rodger brought inceldom out into the main stream

fuck church. boring as fuck

If we made a church for Incels on the first day, bet it'll be on an FBI watchlist. Plus fuck church, ti's a safe place for Christians not incels.

Paganism is crap.

If we made a church for Incels on the first day, bet it'll be on an FBI watchlist. Plus fuck church, ti's a safe place for Christians not incels.
Perhaps a cult then?

???

Church implies some kind of fanatical zealotry and blind belief in your ideas

Nobody here is blind, and nobody here is a zealot. We are simply “awakened” to the truth of the world.

Ok. And what do you suggest? How can we build the church?

I would only attend a church for incels if I got something tangible out of it

???

Church implies some kind of fanatical zealotry and blind belief in your ideas

Nobody here is blind, and nobody here is a zealot. We are simply “awakened” to the truth of the world.
But can we be awakened in some aestetucaly more preferable and amusing way? I think idea of Church of Inceldom suggests us some fun.

But can we be awakened in some aestetucaly more preferable and amusing way? I think idea of Church of Inceldom suggests us some fun.
Well sure nice idea I suppose. No dogmatic bullshit though, I think pure blackpillery is fine.