Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We Need a Blackpilled Normie List Like the Sex Offender List

FukkenLoser

FukkenLoser

SRK - Captain
-
I wanna know which one of these faggots is larping, should be forcibly marked so that we all know that they aren't to be trusted, just like """""""""sex offenders""""""""" who have sex with a 17 yo girl @ 18 yo

we should mark them with a yellow star of david that says "normie" on it

we should mark them with a yellow star of david that says "normie" on it
IM TIRED OF THESE FUCKING PEOPLE, SHITTING UP THE BOARDS

I BET YOU 1000000000000 DOLLARS THAT ALL OF THE VIOLENT CONTENT COMES FROM THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE BLACKPILLED NORMIES RAWR THEY MAKE ME MAD RAWR

That title can’t be ignored :feelshaha:

That title can’t be ignored :feelshaha:
I WANT A LIST OF ALL THESE DEGENERATES, im tired of talking to fuckheads with 100 lay counts talking about how im wrong about my lived experiences, i get enough of that shit on twitter bro

I WANT A LIST OF ALL THESE DEGENERATES, im tired of talking to fuckheads with 100 lay counts talking about how im wrong about my lived experiences, i get enough of that shit on twitter bro
Ngl Twitter is a shithole, I can only stay on for about 4 minutes before I get pissed off or extremely annoyed

If anyone tells you you're wrong then they're clearly not a blackpilled normie, in fact they're not blackpilled at all

If anyone tells you you're wrong then they're clearly not a blackpilled normie, in fact they're not blackpilled at all
not sure if sarcastic or retarded

Their names can be pink like the pussies they slay.

IM TIRED OF THESE FUCKING PEOPLE, SHITTING UP THE BOARDS

I BET YOU 1000000000000 DOLLARS THAT ALL OF THE VIOLENT CONTENT COMES FROM THESE PEOPLE THAT ARE BLACKPILLED NORMIES RAWR THEY MAKE ME MAD RAWR
are you saying violence isn't the answer?

How would you for sure know who is a blackpilled normie or not? You would need to know the full history of his life or whatever.

Yeah, something to mark then on their profile image, then i would not have a problem as i know who they are. Honesty is always welcome for me, whether they be anti-religious, normie or racist etc. as long as they're blackpilled. We'll get along better this way.

Knowing this forum they would probably actually get praised

If they were smart, they'd sell their account to IT members, like how people used to sell leveled up WoW accounts back in the day.

I wanna know which one of these faggots is larping, should be forcibly marked so that we all know that they aren't to be trusted, just like """""""""sex offenders""""""""" who have sex with a 17 yo girl @ 18 yo
I made a Feedback thread on this, but Sergeant turned it down and got smart